3

The next week passed very quickly because the Yule ball was in two mondays, I was too excited about it, I didn't see mattheo of the whole week, Harry was not feeling very happy about him, I haven t got invited by no one yet , Hermione wants maybe to go with Ron, Harry thought about asking Ginny, Ron's sister, me I have no clue.

I arrived at breakfast, and sat at the slytherin table this time, next to Lorenzo and pansy "when are we gonna shop for the ball ?" Pansy asked looking directly at me as i take a slice of the carrot cake in front of me "why not this afternoon ?" I say as she nods going back to her conversation with Enzo, the hall was filed with  voices and whispers but then my thoughts were interrupted by someone sitting in front of me, " hi princess" a deep voice said, I look up and meet with him, " I am not your princess Mattheo" I say already annoyed by his presence.

"That's not very kind of you, princess " he said in a low tone which sent chills running down my spine. "Stop calling me that" I say as I turn to pansy staring at us " stop that," I whisper to her " what ?" She say looking away from me " you were staring, why?" I look at mattheos way again but he's nowhere to be seen. "Well anyway I have DADA," I say grabbing my bag "okay, love you, see you at lunch" she says as she lets my hand go, I get out of the hall and head to DADA.

I run down the corridor and arrive at the wooden door and knock and come in "miss potter, you're late, sit down next to riddle" he says going back to the students in front of the class 'great' I think to myself, I sit down next to him as he turns to look at me with a smirk on his face " so, we're late now are we princess ?" He puts his hand on my thigh sending shiver over my body. I look down to my thigh to see his veiny hand on it, I put my hand on his and put it on his lap.

He puts it back on my thigh and rub back and forth, "stop this now Mattheo," I say now getting very annoyed "or what ?" He asks  raising a brow, clearly seeing the effect he has on me, "or I'm gonna tell professor" I say now looking at him " you won't" he whispered leaning closer to my face I was lost in his deep eyes, my thoughts were interrupted by snapes snaky voice "miss potter and mister riddle, are you done interrupting my class?" He says, now the whole class looking at us, we both look up confused "well professor snape, you know it's rude to interrupt people minding their own business," he say with ease, I look at him in disbelief, " what the heck?! Are you mental" I whisper at his ear " I'm not mental, don't worry I got this," he whispers back in my ear, I feel shivers run down my body as I feel his hot breath on my ear.

"Do you want my father to know about this ?" He says calmly "you're lucky this time riddle" snape sutters going back to the front, the class stills looking at us, " what are you looking at," says Mattheo angrily turning everyone's attention to snape. As the lesson ends, I couldn't stop thinking about Mattheo and what he does to me.

A/N:
595 words, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !! I wrote half of this at 1am being very tired but anyway hope you had fun reading this !! 

Love always, Olive.