14

I sniffed and brushed a tear away. I looked up to the stars and smiled softly.

I closed my eyes until I heard a noise and turned around. Mattheo was resting his elbows on the railing, lightning a cigarette.

I rolled my eyes and he frowned, getting closer to me.

He sat down next to me and smiled at me. I kept my head down, looking at my lap. He inhaled the smoke and exhaled quickly.

"I'm sorry for what happened" he said, breaking the silence.

I hid my face in my hands, stopping a tear from spilling. I looked at him and saw his soft gaze, his eyes flickered from my eyes to lips.

He took a whip of the cigarette and exhaled it in the air. "Do you like to stargaze ?" He said out of nowhere, I simply nodded.

"Me too" he chuckled.

He was being soft. I liked it, I liked having sex with him, that's for sure but, just hanging out with kind mattheo was something I liked more.

He crushed his cigarette, throwing it off the Astronomy tower and grabbed my back, rubbing it. He pulled a string of my hair behind my ear, and we heard something and looked around us, no one.

Probably just our imagination.

His hand went to my waist and he pulled me close to him. Pulling me in for a hug ?

I rested my head on his chest, smiling. He leaned in and kissed me, his soft lips connecting with mine.

He smiled into the kiss before pulling away, I laughed quietly.

He rested on his elbows and lied down, making me rest my head on his chest, feeling his slow heartbeat and calm breathing.

Eliana bursted in with two bottles of fire whiskey and her eyes widened. "Oh— wait what's happening ?" She frowned.

Mattheo rolled his eyes "can't we have some peace ?"

I laughed and pat his chest softly, he looked at me and chuckled.

"Aww that's cute, you're cute" she pouted while putting a hand over her heart.

"Go away" I mumbled, feeling tiredness take over my body.

She huffed and winked, before leaving a bottle of fire whiskey next to us, in case we would want to drink.

He chuckled and grabbed the bottle, handing it to me. I smiled at him and drank a bit, before giving it back to him.

He looked at me with those dark, inky eyes. Those eyes that made a women fall in love.

I was not falling in love, was I ?

He continued to drink as we looked up to the sky. I was after midnight so the moon shined brightly.

I felt my eyes slowly closing and before I could say anything, I fell asleep. I felt his hands caressing my hair.

His arm was under my neck, and his hand held my waist, pulling me closer to him. He kissed my forehead, before falling asleep too.

Elianas POV :

After what happened at the party, I kept laughing with pansy and Enzo, and then I saw Mary leaving with tears in her eyes, mattheo following after her.

I shrugged and turned to Harry, who was sitting in the couch, where they.. lol!

I stopped laughing and went to the bar to steal two bottles of fire whiskey. Then, I ran out of the common room and in the court yard, where I saw a cigarette fall from the top of the Astronomy tower.

Curious, I decided to walk up the stair and I bursted in the door to find Mary resting on mattheos chest.

They looked at me, "oh— wait what's happening ?" I frowned.

Mattheo rolled his eyes, "can't we have some peace"

'Ok asshole' I thought.

Mary laughed quietly and patted his chest, making him chuckle. So cute.

I pouted, "ok that's cute. You're cute" I put a hand on my chest, wiping away a fake tear.

"Go away" she mumbled, tiredness and annoyance showing in her tone.

I huffed and left a bottle next to them, then winked, before leaving the tower.

I got back to the griffondor common room after that. My steps were heavy and I made my way back to our dorm.

—/—/-/—/—/-/—/—/-/—/—/-/—/—/-/—/—/

Authors note
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

Anyways,
XO, olive