11

(A/N : the dress is up here)

Mattheo's POV:

The Yule ball approached quickly and now I was supposed to get my 'girlfriend' at her dorm in 10 minutes. I don't know what came over me as I prepared myself for the biggest event of the students life in Hogwarts but I felt stressed in some ways. Thought were running through my mind at 49 miles per hour, mostly about Mary.
Why? I don't even know.

I looked at myself one last time through my bathroom mirror while running a hand through my wet curls. I haven't made too much efforts in this. I was wearing a white blouse with a black tie, a acceptable pair of black dress pants and my usual pair of black vans. My hair was damp and my curls were messily stacked on my head, and my usual silver chain that was peeking out of my blouse.

I sprayed on my paco rabane cologne and stepped out of my slytherin colored bathroom. I walked out of the empty common room and started walking at a fast pace, fidgeting with my fingers as I approached the griffondor common room with lazy, stressed and heavy steps.

I got close to the painting with a fat singing lady in it, she interrupted herself and looked at me in disgust, well, we could say I wasn't very welcomed in griffondor.

She just huffed before looking away. "Password" she said dryly.

"Wow chill fat lady," i said before murmuring the password, making the pairing open with a last glare.

I closed my eyes and sighed before entering the gold and red common room, i won't lie, it felt comforting.

Many glared were sent as I made my way through the not so crowed common room as almost everyone started going to the ball.

I walked to her door and knocked before pulling on the doorknob and entering hers and one of her friends shared dorm.

As I entered I recognized her side compared to the other. Mary's sheets were lavender purple and her walls were decorated with posters and photos of her and her friends and a lot of bookshelves, with dozens of books stacked in piles all over her side of the room. The bed was messily made and clothes were hanging from her wardrobe and her homework was still on her desk.

While the other side of the room was clean, her friends sheets were golden and she had a vanity, well Mary had one too, but it wasn't as much clean. Her homework wasn't on her desk and books weren't all over her side of the room. You could see clothes hanging properly on her wardrobe.

It took 10 seconds for Mary to look around and see me. And god she was pretty—no, she was beautiful, splendid.

She'd wear her long hair half up half down held with a black ribbon and it would hang right under her waist and was curled a little at the ends. Her dress was pretty, it was a plain purple formal gown.

I found myself staring at her entire body, scanning her face. She looked at me and that's when I saw the makeup, she did a smoky eye and a bold lip, i could see blush and mascara that made her eyes pop out with  thick lashes.

Marys POV :

I stressed as I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before checking my dress and waiting for my 'date' to arrive.

I don't know if it was a dumb decision to accept his offer but I can't undo anything. I was wearing the purple dress I choose this weekend at hogsmead and my hair was half up half down with a black ribbon and slightly curled at the end. I did a smoky eye and winged eyeliner with a bold lip and thick lashes.

(The dress)