6

Mattheo's POV:

I was eating at the slytherin table and I catched a glimpse of you (A/N: you is how mattheo calls mary from his point of view, if you are confused) eating with your friends at the griffondor table.

There was a conversation going on around me with ferret boy and Lorenzo my dear cousin,
ugh, they are a pain in my ass sometimes. Anyways.

I was looking straight at you but you weren't looking back at me. I then saw a boy walking up to you, and now talking to you ? Who is this boy Mary ? And why is he talking to you ? I think I already saw him talking to you before.
Is he harassing you Mary ?

I was asking myself a lot of question, letting my possessive side of thoughts take over me, ugh, mattheo not now bitch- I stopped myself from thinking more and stood up and followed the boy who walked out after you and your friends flipped him off.

I followed his steps but made sure he didn't see me, we, well technically I arrived close to the protrait of the griffondor common, hiding behind a wall.

I made sure I was right behind him, and he the saw my shadow towering over him, 'we can totally see the height difference between him and me, I'm OBVIOUSLY THE tall one here'-stop thinking mattheo, stop thinking concentrate.

He turned around when he saw that I was behind him and his face froze in fear, obviously he's scared, what a pity. I tought so when my knuckles touched his disgusting face.

He was now on the ground, he put his hand to his nose to blood rushing out of it. I jumped on him and punched him over and over again until my fist were sore, and I got up, spitted on him before leaving.

I got back to the slytherin common room, and I saw you again, what are you doing here mary. 'Am I a psychopath? I don't even know anymore, and why am I calling Mary "you" that's the worst part, am I becoming like my father ?' My head was full of toughts, am I really becoming my father ?

Mary's POV :

When jack left, I saw mattheo in the crowd, but he left soon after, was he following him?

I shook it off and continued talking with eliana and Hermione, until they finished eating, I wasn't that hungry so I took a salad, just to have something in my stomach.

The three of us got out of the hall until Hermione left Eliana and me to the slytherin common room, she just joined Ron and his sister.

We arrived in the dungeons and walked up the a portrait with a tree and snakes who hissed when they saw us "password" they hissed and I mumbled "pureblood" and looked at Eliana who smirked at me and we started giggling while the portait opened, we got in and it closed behind us.

We saw pansy by the fireplace sitting on the emerald sofa which made the room warmer.
She waved for us to sit next to her, we did as she asked and we were talking about things.

I wasn't really listening as I was staring at the fire who was warming the air near us, but they were talking about something that made me more intrigued at the moment.

" you know that Mattheo came to the common room with bloody hands ?" Pansy said looking at us with somehow wide eyes, ours who were wider. Was it all a coincidence? That mattheo somehow, could have followed jack out of the great hall.

"You know that after jack mondissie got out of the hall, he got out after him, maybe it's a coincidence but I don't know anymore" I say now intrigued about this boy.

Elianas eyes widened when she looked at the crowd afar from us in the common room. "Turn around slowly, but don't be suspicious ok?" she whispered at us, we obviously turned around slowly, and saw him looking at us three, well mostly me dead in the eye, was he angry? Well not surprising that he's angry, this man has some certain anger issues damn.

I heard a voice in my head say something like 'you don't want to mess with me darling' while my head was hurting so bad and I saw him smirk.

I flipped him off, "what the heck?!" Pansy exclaimed with wide eyes looking at Mattheo's direction, he didn't look pissed, instead he pitted his middle finger up and licked it seductively, was he trying to turn me on ? He is kinda hot though, I'm curious about what his lips taste lik- no eww don't think of this ughhh disgusting.

"You didn't just flipped off Mattheo Riddle THE Mattheo Riddle?" Eliana said, very surprised by me right now.

"Yeah I did !" I cheered while the looked at me wide eyed, but they started cheering for me too.

We passed the rest of the night in Pansy's dorm since she is the only slytherin, we were talking in her dorm, gossiping about everything thats been happening in Hogwarts and around us.

We talked and laughed for hours until our mouth were dry and we fell asleep on each other, the sheets over our head, feeling each other's warmth.

——————————————————————

A/N: 937 words, did you like this chapter? And byw there was a mistake with the pictures at the top.
it made something like it didn't delete one and it copied another, yk the mess 🥹🥲

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment 🥹 XOXO, Olive