7

Mary's POV :

The sunlight was hitting my skin and woke me up, I was still in the warmth of our three bodies stacked together like pingouins.

I looked at the clock and saw 6:54am, I groaned. I got up and my body hit the cold air of the dorm, I was already in pjs. I got into pansy's bathroom and took of my top and bottom, I already had an underwear OBVIOUSLY, but not a bra.

I put on a lacy black bra and the clothes I had on yesterday since I'm not in my dorm which are a black tank top, a short black skirt, high top converses and black and white knee socks.

I brushed my already straight hair with pansy's hairbrush although I had some knots. I looked at pansy's calendar after brushing my hair and saw that my periods started, ugh.

When I was done I got out of the Bathroom silently, being careful not to wake both pansy and Eliana who were still snoring, I giggled a little before opening the door and entering the corridor of the girls dormitories.

I walked the staircase to the griffondor common room and arrived at the whining lady, she was singing very loudly and I was wondering how she still hadn't waken up everyone.

She looked at me and a smile showed on her face, I smiled awkwardly.

"hello dear, password please." I never knew why she was this kind with me and Harry, weird right ? I mostly think it s because we are the chosen ones, it's a routine now.

" caput draconis" I say and watch the painting open to see Hermione reading a chapter of 'pride and prejudice', a good novel that I used to read over and over again. The air of the common room was warm because of the fireplace in the center where Hermione was reading.

I sat beside her and she looked up surprised that someone interrupted her lecture, her eyes softened as she recognized me.

"Oh hey, how was your night with the girls ? I'm sorry I couldn't come but I had lots of homework and you I don't really like the dungeons" she said surprisingly fast.

I responded by nodding while saying "don't worry, it's not like we're gonna be mad at you for that" I reassured her by patting gently her arm.

"Back to you, what are you doing wondering around the castle this early ?" She asked directly looking at me in my eyes.

"I wanted to go back the the griffondor common room."I say with an attitude as I put my hands in surrender and she nods.

"I Was just asking by the way," she say seeing me getting frustrated by a small thing she said.

"What's up with you ?" She asked concerned that my attitude was weirder than normal.

"I'm sorry" I sighed

"Don't be, but really what's up ?"she said taking my hand looking genuinely concerned.

"I'm on my period" I whispered the last part as her eyes were wide open as she understood.

"Oh ok well, I'll see you at breakfast, you need to rest now"she say as she made get up.

"Why? I'm not tired"I say effortlessly slipping the words out of my mouth, but the dark marks under my eyes didn't say the same thing.

"I can see it on your face, c'mon, or if you don't sleep atleast shower"she says with a serious face.

"Are you insinuating that I stink ?" I asked her harshly.

Her look softened as her eyes were wide open once again.

"What ?no, no no no, not at all, I'm just saying that you like to shower the morning so I was proposing that idea,"she said all of these words really fast, panicking.

"Wow chill out, it was a joke" I say reassuring her as she looked at me dead in the eye.

"Ok well GO. NOW" she says as i sped to the stairs of the girls dorms, and she almost slips to run after me and throw her book on the small table.

"Wow!.. her-Hermione granger.. not.. paying.. attention to.. a book.." I say out of breath almost dead in my dorms floor as she ran in the room and crashes on my face.

"That's.. not kind.. of you"she says out of breath, her body laying on my face.

"Get your fat ass off of me, I gotta shower" I say irritated as I push her hair out of my face.

She looks at me in disbelief and gets off of me, she takes out her hand and offer it to me, I take it with pleasure and get myself up.

I walk to my bathroom as she leaves, and start the water, I take of my clothes and go in, making my cold skin a little hotter.