9

Mary's POV :

I woke up all sweaty from a nightmare. I sat up on my bed,taking the covers off of my hot body.
I looked on my left to see Eliana peacefully sleeping, I sigh and calm myself down. I look at the clock and see 3:45 am, I groan and let my head fall back into the soft pillow.

I tried to get back to sleep but with no results. I get up and make my way to the bathroom. I take of my pjs, and look at myself in the mirror, what a mess. I put my long dark locks into a messy bun and step into the shower. I put the water to the coldest setting to freshen up my mind.

When I'm done I stop the water and open the shower door to get out. I put a towel around my thin body and look at myself in the mirror.

All I want now is getting back to sleep but my mind is somewhere else. I don't know where. I just decide to shrug it off and lazily make my way out. I walk to my wardrobe and let the towel fall off of my body. The only small light that's showing a sleeping Eliana suddenly stops and I suddenly turn around surprised.

My panicked eyes looking around everywhere as I realize I'm standing in my underwear in the total dark. I make my way to the bathroom still being careful not to fall, and open the door, i look at my left, remembering the light switch's place on the wall. I turn on the light and go back to the room. I sigh internally and look at my flat belly, finally feeling good with my body. I put on a tank top and some shorts.

I make my way to my bed, I sigh and look at the bathroom light shining faintly from afar. I get on my feet and lazily turn the light off, I walk back to my bed slowly.

I crouch down and slip under the soft blankets.
I push my head into the pillow and let my mind go blank as I fall back asleep. I was waken up by water running, I scratch my eyes softly and look to my left, Elianas bed being made.

I groan and bury my head into the pillow.
I sit up and swing my feet on the side to feel the cold air hitting my skin. I walk to my wardrobe and choose an outfit.

I take my pjs off and look at my body in he mirror one more time. I put on dark blue trousers and a black tank top and new balance. I add a denim jacket and some jewelry to my outfit.

I brush my long hair and put it into a low ponytail.

The outfit :

You can imagine anything you want btw

The hair: