8

Mary Potter's POV :

Once I was done I put on my pjs and heard a knock on the door. I walked up to the door and opened to see an annoying view. Jack Mondiss was standing there, in front of me, probably wanting to go out with me again. The thing is that he had a black eye and what looked like scars on his face.

"Hello Mary! I would like to know one more time if you would like to go ou-" he got interrupted by a stranger who took him by the throat.

He looked at him devilishly and said "what do you not understand in what I say ?" I saw the face of the devil spawn again, now threatening the boy who was harassing me to go out with him.

I gasped and exclaimed"what the fuck are you doing here, let him go" I tried to grab his arm but I ended up falling.

"You have to go ! You're not welcome here and you know it" I shouted again, but he was strong and I couldn't do anything.

While I was trying to persuade mattheo to let the weak boy go, who was whimpering once he did so.

He was gasping for air and I approached him, he just looked at me and said thank you.

I nodded and let him go back to his dorm after he was better, but I couldn't see Mattheo.
I groaned internally as I thought back at the moment, I walked to my wardrobe and put on appropriate clothes. I got out of my dorm and locked the door after me. I still can't believe what happened.

I spotted Eliana eating and I sat down next to her. She looked up and gave me a dirty look.
What is wrong with her? I'm the one on my period I should be the one pissed.

"What is it?" I ask her annoyed by her attitude, and mostly scared that I did something wrong.

"You, you left me! You left me sleeping and I almost didn't wake up"she exclaimed, I sighed internally as I saw that she was saying this jokingly.

"Oh ok"I say slapping the back of her head.

She groaned "ow, what was that for ?" She asked me.

"I thought you hated me"I just added.

"Oh, I would never hate you." She whispered to me.

I was relieved, I hate when people hate me. She obviously knew that, so she did on purpose. Ugh. I sighed and looked down at my plate, I wasn't hungry but I took the spoon and served myself salad, we laughed about everything and got to class.

::::::

The day had passed quickly and I was sitting in my bed waiting for Eliana to come back to eat dinner. She comes back and we both walk out of the warm common room. The sun was setting and I suddenly realized something, pansy and I totally forgot to go to hogsmead to shop the dresses for the ball. I slap my forehead and make us walk faster.

She looks at me confused trying to keep up behind me. We arrive to the great hall after our long walk. I sit down with Eliana at the slytherin table and spot pansy talking not far from us, with mattheo. Ugh. She looks around and spot me, she tells us to come closer. We nod and I sit in front of mattheo while Eliana was facing pansy.

"Hey girl, we totally forgot to do dress shopping"she say smilling wildly.

"Yeah sorry"I say kind of sad since the Yule ball was held next week, in the dining hall, which will be so different then now.

"We should go tomorrow, and we keep our promise"she says calmly.

I nod and with the clap of dumbledores hands, the food appears on the massive tables that welcomed most of Hogwarts. Everyone starts to eat and chat while I just stare at my plate. Eliana started to realize that I wasn't hungry and made us go back to the common room since she always eat very fast. We say goodbye to pansy and head out of the great hall.

When we arrive to the portrait of the lady, she stops singing and welcomes us with a warm smile, Eliana's eyes open wildly.

"Good evening ladies, password please?" She says kindly.

I smile "caput draconis" I say kindly as the portrait opens to let us pass through.

The warmth of the fireplace hitting my skin as we step in the gold and red common room. We walk to the stairs of the girls dormitories before waving at Harry whose face we spotted in the crowd. He smiles at us before seeing us disappear as we step in the colder corridor.
We see our names on a wooden door and I unlock the door. I step in before Ellie and rush to my wardrobe to change.

I take off my plain shirt and I'm left in my white bra, I look at my flat stomach and feel happy about my body. I stay in my underwear for a few minutes before putting on a hoodie and some shorts.

I go to the bathroom and I brush my long locks a little before putting them in a high messy bun, my bangs always coming down. I brush my teeth and step out.

I sit on my bed and look at Eliana who is hidden under her covers, I turn of the light and slip into my bed and pull the sheets over my head to rest my head on the pillow.

::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::

A/N : 973 words! I Hope you liked this chapter !
Btw I was sooo bored that I wanted to put some fight even though it doesn't even make any sense. lol 😝

Anyways,
XOXO, liv.