2

May we welcome Mattheo Riddle to the sorting hat !" Dumbledore said loudly, freezing most of Hogwarts, including my brother, he was petrified. I wasn't that much tho, "harry are you ok ?" I asked him seeing his face freeze, his kind blue eyes were filled with fear and anger, his mouth was like numb, I've never seen him like that " yeah yeah I'm ok " he answered looking down at his plate " " you know, maybe he is not as bad as his father ," and with hermiones words the two massive wooden door opened to a tall boy with brown curly hair and deep brown eyes filled with nothing, he had a scar on the right side of his face going from his eyebrow to his cheek, I won't lie saying he is kinda hot, he had a sharp jawline like it was created by a sculptor.

A devilish smirk formed on his lips when he looked my way, 'have he heard my thoughts ?' I think to myself,
'Yes sweetheart I heard everything you thought about me' I heard a voice in my head say I looked around to see him smirking as he sit on the chair to be sorted, I just tried to ignore the fact that I heard a voice in my head, professor Macgonagall places the hat on his head and even before it touches a string of his magestic hair it screams "SLYTHERIN" the slytherin table scream in applauses as Mattheo walks to the table sitting nextto Lorenzo Berkshire and pansyParkinson.

I've know pansy from my first year, she was like my sister with Eliana and hermione, I've known them all from the first week of Hogwarts, but don't be scared by the look of pansy, she may seem scary outside but inside she is like cotton candy or maybe a lost puppy.

I look to pansy and she was giving me the' wtf is this man whore doing here ?!' I laughed at the look she gave me. I looked back at Harry, Ron, Hermione and Eliana who were stressed about the son of the dark lord . " what could we do about this ? Just don't approach him and we wont have any problem" Ron said bitting into the load of food he pitted in his plate hermione slapped him with the newspaper she just had received, " will you stop eating !" " why? It's good for you Health, isn't it ?" He asked bitting in his toast one more time " never mind" said Hermione having no hope in him anymore.

"We'll I have to get to class, slughorn wont wait for me too long ," I say while getting up " okay see ya !" Says Eliana, the others just nod as an understanding, I get out of the hall to make my way to potion.

I arrive just in time as I sit down at the back of the class in the last row, as the last people sit down professor slughorn starts talking as I look at the empty seat next to me, I am the only one sitting at this desk.

Ten minutes after the lesson started, the doors open harshly as the new kid come in " what a pleasure to see you here mr Riddle, you can take a seat next to mrs Potter," he nod as he sits down next to me, having everyone's eyes on him.

" so you're potters sister," he says as he leans back into his chair "yes, now will you please leave me alone for the rest of the lesson ?"
I say annoyed " ouch sweetheart," he says dramatically putting a hand on his chest. " sorry if I hurt your feelings." I say sarcastically I concentrate back to the lesson and don't see the hour pass as I'm lost into my thoughts.