13

Mattheo's POV :

"I know you like that slut" I smirked as she whimpered at my remark. She may have been a virgin an hour ago, she is really good.

She rolled her hips on my lap as I continued kissing her neck, leaving more hickeys.

I got lower and started leaving sloppy kisses on her collarbone, she tugged at my hair and grunted faintly.

The music was blasting so no one could hear us and we were in a dark spot, so no one saw us. And even if they did, I couldn't care, we were having fun.

I grabbed her hip and made her thrust faster on my lap. As I kissed her she opened her mouth to say something but I took an advantadge and my tongue swept past her rosy lips.

She moaned softly in my mouth, sending vibrations in my body. My cock twitched at the sounds she made, that I created.

I made her feel special, I gave her pleasure, she had lost her virginity to me, and I can tell it's not the only time we're hooking up.

My hard cock reacted at her clothed pussy on my lap, her legs were shaking and she sucked in a shaky breath.

I don't know what her brother would say, but I'm sure he'll be pissed. His enemy hooking up with his sister. I found that funny.

She rolled her head back and I grabbed her neck harshly, making her look at me.

I loved the feeling of me in her, I loved everything that was happening. I loved this moment and the fact I was the one who took her virginity.

She bit her lip and looked at me, her breath fanning on my neck.

I freed her neck and she moaned faintly, starting to kiss my collar bone, making me shut my eyes.

I opened them a few seconds later. She was already staring at me, my eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips, pulling her in for another passionate kiss.

One of my hand was on her hip, making her ride me, while the other stroked her cheek, her jaw, her neck.

As I stared into her soul, I released her face and trailed my fingers all the way down to her torso to the naughty, black satin that covered her center, then my fingers went lower, and lower, hot, damp flesh taunted me from the other side of her black underwear.

"You seem fucking soaked again, I haven't even touched you" I smirked as she hissed at me.

" what's your point?" She retorted.

"Oh—just that I make you wet easily" I replied with a cocky smirk.

my thumb pressed against the wet spot, causing her to squeeze her legs around my hips.

I grunted and sneaked a finger around the waistband of her panties. I smirked at her and yanked the silky material away from my prize, making her gasp as she looked at me wide eyed.

I looked at her devilishly and circling on her clit with my thumb, before inserting my middle finger in her.

She gasped as she held my shoulders tightly. I smiled as I heard her let out shaky moans, "can you handle a second finger?" I asked gently as she nodded.

Soft moans and gasps left her pretty mouth as her fingers were tangled in my hair.

She bucked her hips in my lap, pushing my finger deeper in as my free hand squeezed her ass, making her gasp.