Chapter 1: Fight

Hawks POV:
Damn it I didn't want to kill twice he was a pretty good guy he could've been a great hero but due to his actions and his quirk I had to, Now because of that this dumb burnt toast is on my ass. I can't take this guy I know I'm a good hero and a strong one too. That's why I'm number two but this guy is too powerful I need to fly out of here-

Dabi shot a fireball at hawks he quickly avoided it but due to the side effects of his massive wings he got some of his wing burnt due to that.

"FUCK-"

Hawks screamed as his wing got burnt. "Oh dear~ The number two hero can't handle a bit of a burn?~ And here I thought you were strong...The hero's have gotten quite sloppy..." Hawks was panting as he was trying to endure the pain in his back where the burn was placed. Hawks launched himself towards  Dabi with one of his massive feathers that he used against twice in hand. 
Dabi on the other hand was unfazed as he blasted hawks with one of his most powerful attacks.
Dabi laughed right after his attack seeing the number two hero lying on the ground badly burnt.
Dabi bent over and whispered in hawks ear. "Oh how sad, Is the young hero hurt~"
Hawks quickly stabbed dabi in his arm while the man was up close to him.
"Oh you little-"
Before dabi finished his sentence Tokoyami flew in with dark shadow around him and grabbed hawks.
"How DARE you hurt my mentor hawks you-you villain!" Tokoyami yelled at the burnt man.
"Oh is he your son or something it's like you have a whole damn flock ready to attack me you damn bird." Dabi said as he looked straight at hawks who was unconscious due to the severe burns he had given him.
Tokoyami quickly tried to fly away using dark shadow but before he could dark shadow was blocked off with some fire that shot out of dabi's hand.
Tokoyami POV:
Damn it does he know about my quirks weaknesses did he watch the school festival? 
The realization hit Tokoyami like lightning to a rod
I had forgotten he was there at the raid when we went out to camp for summer he had attacked Mr. Aizawa last time I heard and he must've seen more there at summer camp about me than at the sports fest...

Before Tokoyami got a chance to react, Dabi hit him with another fireball this time nearly hiting Dark shadow.
"Looks like th-" Before Dabi could finish his sentence he was cut off with a giant ice wall coming out of nowhere.
Tokoyami took this chance when Dabi was distracted and flew off with hawks in his arms
"DAMN IT WHY DO ALL YOU BIRDS HAVE TO BE SO DAMN ANNOYING AND FLY AWAY!!!" Dabi had yelled while Tokoyami flew off.

Hi there so I hope you enjoyed the story so far I'm new to writing so I hope that I won't get any hate. Anyways if you guys could give me tips I'd be very grateful for that you don't have to if you don't want to. So far I don't really know what I'm gonna do next so yeah.
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK