Chapter 8: The LOV Base

Dabi POV
God finally I'm back to base. It's been like 30 minutes of me walking. I don't wanna be questioned again by Toga and Spinner...

Before Dabi was able to walk into the kitchen to get something to eat Toga launched herself onto Dabi causing him to fall to the ground with her on top.

"TOGA WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!"
"SHUT IT DABI YOU WORRIED ME SICK WHEN YOU DIDN'T COME HOME LAST NIGHT!!"
Dabi sighs pushing the worried Toga off his stomach and onto the ground while sitting up.
"Crazy I'm sorry I didn't come home last night."
"You should be!"
"But you know I am fully capable to take care of myself when I'm out you know."
"I know but I'm worried since the hero's can come out anywhere and they can do anything to you so.."
"I'll be fine." Dabi said while patting Toga's head.
"Alright but if your gonna be gone for a while then tell me before you leave okay...?"
"That's the reason I came back I was gonna stay out for longer again I just came back to get something to eat and say hi."
"Alrighty." Toga spoke as she jumped up from the ground.

Dabi got up right after toga jumped up and went into the fridge and grabbed himself some (insert random food here or whatever u want)
and he started to eat. Dabi was starving he hadn't eaten anything other than a measly toast since morning. While he was eating He checked the time

Huh 5:50 not bad didn't take me long to come back here and eat.

He finished the food and got some of his energy back and he headed back out to spy on his birdie.

Hawks POV
I love the breeze. Since my wings haven't grown back yet I haven't felt the wind against my face like I usually do when I fly.

Hawks was walking around the park trying to figure out what or who entered his apartment last night. Hawks kept roaming around for what seems like about an hour.  Until he finally was able to get an idea to find who or what was in his apartment last night.

A camera. That'll work. I'll set it up everywhere in the apartment and wait for something to come up on the feed.

Hawks left the park and walked to the closest place that sold cameras.
It took him around thirty minutes to find (insert random store name here). He walked into the store bought cameras for every room in the apartment and a camera for the front door and balcony. He got all the supplies put them into a bag and started to walk back to his apartment.
As soon as he got back to his home he started to set up all the cameras around his apartment which took him a long time. Once he was done it was 8:12 am. Hawks was extremely tired and plopped himself onto the couch.

Suddenly he got a phone call.

NO DESCRIPTION TODAY Y'ALL
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK