Special OVA chapter: Part 2

Dabi POV
Shoto Todoroki?! Huh, I guess he's here too huh...

"Hello Todoroki, sorry for the minor inconvenience but we have a problem going on because of media and clinic stuff. So if you and Mr.. Dave? Don't mind if you two can join sessions?"
Dabi looked back at Todoroki, then the lady, then the ground.
"If it's fine with Mr Dave then I don't mind."
"I don't mind having the same session with him."
"Great! Now if you both come this way!"

I don't wanna do this, I hate this even more. Why did I agree to coming here.

Dabi and Todoroki walked the hall awkwardly and the two just looked at the ground while walking. Slowly they turned to a door and entered, the lady who brought them here was named, Dr. Maddison. She had blonde hair and seemed very nice. She sat down in front of a comfortable couch and gestured for the two males to sit down. Both Todoroki and Dabi walked and sat down at the same time coincidentally.

"So, why have you come here today Mr Dave?"
"A friend of mine told me to come here."
"Oh that's nice, having a friend that want's the best for your health!"

Dabi shrugged and looked at Todoroki.

"What about you kid, why are you here?"

I don't even need to ask, but I just kinda wanna know how my brother is doing. I miss Natsuo too. Ugh, I'm being sentimental ew.

"I came here because of my teacher."
"Oh your in high school correct?"
"Yes, I go to UA."
"That's great, I'm sure you're learning lots of stuff there."
"Yep. It's nice."
"Now, who would like to go first in talking about some stuff?"

Both Dabi and Todoroki stayed quiet waiting for the other to say something but no one did. Around 5 minutes went by and Dr. Maddison had spoke up.

"How about you Todoroki? We'll take turns in speaking."
"Okay."

As Todoroki spoke about his father and mother's relationship Dr Maddison looked very disturbed and saddened after hearing Todoroki's parents toxic marriage.

"O-Oh...Dear I'm sorry for that."
"It's fine, I don't really mind."

That's a lie. That's such a fucking lie. He doesn't want to talk, he needs to get some stuff off his chest. This isn't healthy.

"Your turn Mr Dave, you may state one thing."
"Alright, I won't use name's for this though."
"That's completely understandable, we don't mind."

And then Dabi started to talk how his father believed in him about becoming a strong hero and overcoming All Might, trying not to let Todoroki tell who he was.

"Oh Mr Dave, I'm so sorry about that."
"It's fine I don't care those things anymore."
"That doesn't mean your heart doesn't hurt."

I guess I never thought of it that way.

"Hey Mr Dave, you remind me of someone. My older brother Touya."

Fuck it. I'm fucked.

"He's passed away though, but I think you and him could really relate."
"Thanks kid."
"Speaking of that my dad also has very high expectations for me be coming a stronger hero than All Might."
"Really? That's surprising. Maybe our fathers knew each other,  heh."

Shoto how are you so fucking stupid? Endeavor would be so fucking depressed seeing this happen. Hah, him crying in the corner is funny to think of.

"Additionally he brought my mom to th bring of insanity and caused her to pour hot water on my eye."
Shoto pointed at his face showing his scar.

"That's badass though. My mom didn't do anything to try and stop my father."
"After the burning water incident my mother got sent to a mental hospital. I refused to use my left side of a quirk. Ever."
"Nice, I tried proving to my father he was wrong and almost killed myself."

Dr Maddison looked traumatized and was pale while listening to the pasts the two had. While Todoroki and Dabi were enjoying their talk with each other about being abused, mentally and physically.

A few hours later Dabi and Todoroki walked out with a little bit of a smile on their faces as they waved goodbye to each other. While Dabi walked from the office and Todoroki walked to Mr Aizawa at the car.

Dr Maddison though was scheduling a therapy for herself for the next day at the counter.

(At the LOV)
"How was it burned toast~"
"Shut up crazy, it ok."
"That smirk tells me something different~"
"Shut up before I burn your buns."

(In the car)
"How was it Todoroki?"
"I felt very relieved after the session, I don't know why."
"That's what's supposed to happen, don't worry about it."
"Oh okay. There was also a man who I felt oddly connected to, like he seemed super familiar."
"Maybe you've seen him somewhere, I don't know."

"Maybe..."

MY MILK LOVERS I'VE FINISHED THE SPECIAL OVA EDITION NOW Y'ALL CAN'T SAY I DON'T POST THIS HAS A TOTAL OF 801 WORDS
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK