Chapter 4: The Park

Hawks POV
Those chicken nuggets were good...Well it's like 5:00 pm and I don't know what to do so I might as well take a walk or some shit.

After Hawks had a small debate in his head on whether not to take a walk or yes take a walk he got up went into his room and pulled out a jacket and pants since it was chilly out.
He pulled them on and got a hat to hide his face from the public so he won't get bombarded with fans.
After he finally was done getting ready he went out an felt a shiver down his spine due to the cold.
"Fuck I miss my wings it's too damn cold..."
Since Hawks was a kid his wings would give him heat whenever he was cold but since his feathers still hadn't grown back yet Hawks just had to get used to the cold.

Dabi POV
The bird probably got discharged by now since last time I saw him he was pretty much healed from my burns so instead of the hospital I'll check his apartment for him first.

Dabi went to his birds apartment to see Hawks putting on a cap and going outside
"Huh he's going out then huh."
Dabi followed Hawks all around a park while Hawks was looking at nature all around him. Until he sat down on a bench in front of a pond with ducks swimming in it.
Damn it fucking cute little bitch..
NO. HE'S A HERO WHO KILLED TWICE I SHOULDN'T THINK HE'S CUTE.

Dabi yelled in his head.

Slowly after around an hour Hawks dozed off while sitting at bench at the pond.
Dabi slowly walked up to him and sat next to him.

Huh I wonder when he'll get back to hero work. I mean probably when his wings grow back duh, but Toga is gonna be upset with me until I get her information. I don't really care though.

Few hours later Hawks started to wake up. So in a moment of hesitation Dabi jumped into a bush. Hawks woke up fully and looked around he thought he heard a noise.

God that was close my cover was almost blown. But now I got branches in my hair.

Hawks POV
I didn't realize I dozed off but I heard a weird rustling sound- I don't really care because it's already 8:00 pm.

Hawks got up and headed back to his apartment passing by a dark alleyway he heard some noises coming through there. He decided to check it out but what he saw in there shocked him.

HI THERE I KNOW I DIDN'T POST FOR A BIT I KNOW I WAS LAZY AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEAS BUT NOW I DO
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK