Special OVA chapter: Part 1

Todoroki's POV
I wonder why Mr Aizawa took me from the dorms and is making me come with him to his car.

"Mr Aizawa, where are going?"
"For the 10th time Todoroki, I won't tell you until you get there."
"But why Mr Aizawa?"
"Todoroki I swear on your bitch of a father, be quiet." (He didn't say that but I wish lol)
What he actually said:
"Todoroki I swear to All Might if you don't be quiet."
"Mr Aizawa, what did All Might do to make you mad?"
Mr Aizawa didn't respond but he mentally facepalmed himself as he took out his car keys.
Todoroki got into Mr Aizawa's car and the two of them were driving away from the mountain that UA was on.

Dabi POV
Big Sis Mag told me or maybe forced me to go check out a therapist, I don't get why she told me to check it out. I'm totally fine.

He was wearing very bad makeup in order to hide his scars, a big black coat, and ripped jeans. He was walking between alleyways and laying on the low so no one would get the wrong idea. Soon after he had walked around a few miles he made it to an office that said, "Dr. Emily's Mental Health Clinic."

Heh, basic name. I'm probably going to send her to therapy with the shit I'm gonna tell her.

Dabi walked into the office and scheduled an walk-in appointment. Right after he sat down in one of the waiting room chairs and waited.

Todoroki POV
Dr. Emily's Mental Health Clinic? Huh, that's what Mr Aizawa brought me here to do.

Todoroki got out from the car and started to walk with Mr Aizawa to the clinic.

"Mr Aizawa, are you going to bring me in? You don't have too."
"Todoroki I know your perfectly capable to get in yourself but I signed you up so I need to put my signature."
"But Mr Aizawa, I don't need to go to a therapist? Maybe Midorya or Bakugo, but not me."
"Todoroki, you recall that talk you had with Midorya at the Sports Fest?"
"Yes but how do you know?"
"I had went to the bathroom and was going back when I heard you and Midorya having a conversation, I thought something was about to go down that's why I stayed and listened."
"Oh, well now I know you know."
"Don't even try to say n- Wait your accepting the visit?"
"Yeah, it's not like you'll bring me back anyways."
"True. Now go sit as I go sign you in, I'll be back in an hour and thirty minutes. Bye. "
"Okay Mr Aizawa, goodbye."

Mr Aizawa signed Todoroki in and had left Todoroki stranded in the almost empty waiting room with the receptionist and a man with very weird makeup.
And then the doctor came in and said,
"Shoto Todoroki?"

Y'ALL I GOT THE OPINION OF ONE OF MY MILK LOVERS TO MAKE SOMETHIN LIKE THIS SO HERE Y'ALL GO, AND I'M GIVING ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER 😫
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK