Chapter 15: Stares

Dabi POV
Why the hell do we even need to go over the fucking plan?!

"So just a review for the plan since someone was having trouble remembering the plan."
"Whaaaat me?"
"Yes you toga."
"Can we just fucking start?"
"Hmph."
"As I was saying, toga she's gonna first force some answers out of Hawks by doing the things she does best."
"Awweee thank you spinner!"
"And then at the end of each week Dabi is gonna fix Hawks up as best as he can. Since y'know hes the only one here who knows how to properly treat people."
"Yeah because all of you guys are idiots."

Spinner rolled his eyes as he started to get up.

"Since for now I'm not gonna be able to be in the plan, I'm going to continue spying on hero's."

Spinner got up and headed for the abandoned factory's door.
Dabi finally thought that he could leave and go check up on Hawks. He was getting up when toga started poking him in the shoulder.

"Hey.... Hey..."
"The fuck you want crazy?!"
"Don't go soft, Remember this is for Jin."

Then why do I feel so shitty about doing this to Hawks?

"Who said I'm going soft?! I'll burn them."

Dabi left and went out the door opposite of the door spinner had gone through. But as he was Toga said something in a small whisper.

"I sure hope not..."

Endeavor POV
I swear if Hawks isn't really missing and is making me use my last vacation day for nothing. Then someone's going to turn into their favorite food.

Endeavor was in his car driving to Hawks apartment as he got a call from Mirko.

"Where the fuck are you?!"
"What your already there?!"
"Yeah I am, got a problem?"
"Ugh, I'm almost there just a few minutes away."
"You better be."

Endeavor cut the phone in an abrupt manner while scoffing.

"That bird. Making Mirko worry is making me wanna break my phone."

Endeavor pulled his gear into parking and got up out of his car and walked towards the main entrance. He spotted some people staring at him but he didn't care.

But why were they staring?

HAIII GUYS I'M SUPER DUPER UPER SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING FOR LIKE 68274939 MILLION YEARS Y'ALL CAN YELL AT ME IN COMMENTS & SORRY FOR HAVING THIS CHAPTER BE SUPER SHORT
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK