Chapter 14: Endeavor

Endeavor POV
God why is Mirko calling me at 8:00 pm?!
Does she have a life or not?!

Endeavor picked up the phone to be greeted by incoherent yelling and screaming.

"Mirko Jesus Christ calm down..!"
"HAWKS IS MISSING HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!"
"Wait what do you mean?"
"I MEAN THAT MY BEST FRIEND IS FUCKING MISSING."
"Okay I'm coming to your location just tell me where you are and we'll figure this out."
"Hawks apartment..."
"Alright I'll be there in 30 minutes until then don't destroy anything."
"Too late."

Mirko cut the phone right after saying that leaving Endeavor feeling really pissed off.

"Dumb Hawks had to go missing when I had a day off..-"

Endeavor got up from his couch got his coat on and left his house after telling Fyumi that he had some business to attend to.
It was a cold night. Windy, and it seemed as if the whole sky had turned off its stars due to the clouds blocking them.
The big man got into his car and started to drive off to Hawks apartment. Hoping that Mirko wouldn't break anything else in Hawks home.

Dabi POV
Bro I hope it's not Toga who's coming into the room. I don't wanna hear her annoying voice right now.

Luckily it wasn't Toga who came in it was spinner who needed something from Dabi.

"Fuck you what lizard brain?"
"I need you for something."
"For what?"
"The plan for Hawks."
"Fine whatever..."

Dabi was about to walk out the room with spinner but before he did he stole a small glance at Hawks before he left.

Mirko POV
I don't care whether I broke my friends stuff I'm fucking worried, He could be dead for all I know!

As Mirko was panicking in her head she heard footsteps coming from Hawks apartment stairs. Since Hawks lived at the top floor of his apartment Mirko knew that it was probably endeavor walking up the stairs. She didn't want him to see her panicked face so she tried to calm down as best as she could.

"Mirko is that you?"
Endeavor yelled while walking up the stairs.
"Who else dumbass?"
"Ugh-"
Endeavor groaned at the bunny's cockiness as he finished walking up the final few stairs that were left.
"So what do you know so far about Hawks going missing?"
Mirko explained everything that had happened so far, the two of them making plans, Mirko breaking down Hawks door, and her calling the police.
"Mirko, I understand that your worried, but it's really late already. And if you want to find Hawks then you should have a good nights rest."
"But-"
"No but's. Hawks wouldn't want you to worry about him"
Endeavor tried his best to show sympathy but due to his emotionless face it didn't show.
"Fine. But I'm coming back in the morning!"
"Alright makes sense."
Endeavor and Mirko both left Hawks apartment walking by the broken door.

Spinner POV
Why do I have a bad feeling about Dabi... I'm probably wrong he doesn't care about anything.

Both spinner and Dabi left the room Hawks was in and sat down at a table with Toga playing with a knife at a chair.

"Goodie your both here now!"
"Now we can talk about the plan."

HAIIII SORRY I DIDN'T POST I WAS A LITTLE SICK SO ALSO CAN Y'ALL GIVE ME IDEAS FOR A NEW STORY I WON'T QUIT THIS ONE BUT FOR FUTURE PURPOSES
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK