Chapter 16: The Video

Random person POV:
I can't even believe how hopeless this society has gotten. First all might retiring, a bunch of events, and now Hawks going missing?!

If your wondering how this person got to know well, Hawks apartment neighbor had heard everything that had happened, from the door breaking, police coming, and Endeavor coming to Hawks apartment.
And since they were a streamer-they recorded it and posted it on the social media.

It went viral overnight.

Endeavor didn't know since he's a bitch who doesn't have social media, and so he was clueless on the situation.

Mirko on the other hand had realized what happened. When she opened up her phone she had gotten notifications about it. She panicked and wore a heavy disguise. Coincidentally, she forgot to tell Endeavor. So he stuck out like a sore thumb. As if he didn't stick out enough.

Mirko POV:
Fucking god-I forgot to tell Endeavor about the situation. Now people are going to be on my ass.

Endeavor was going to knock on the door, but then he saw the missing door and remembered what happened to it.

"Mirko- I have a ques-"

Endeavor looked up to see Mirko wearing a fake mustache, heavy coat, boots, and a hat to hide her big bunny ears.

"What?"

Mirko squeaked, not realizing what she was wearing.

"That."
"Oh. OH! Right I had forgotten to tell you about what's going on!"
"Mirko, what do you mean?"
"People found out about Hawks."
"WHAT?!"
"Yep."
"It's barely been a day?"
"Yeah, some idiot streamer recorded everything that happened. And posted it."

Endeavor rubbed his temple and took a few deep breaths.

"We're going to have to deal with it then."
"Can't we jus-"
"Look for Hawks? No."
"But why not?!"
"Multiple reasons but I can state a few."
"So then? Go on."
"First of all, the public is probably keeping an eye out for us and once we're found there's going to be a lot of questions. That we shouldn't answer."
"I guess your right."
"Yeah, now come help me find some clues about what happened."

Hawks POV:
Did I fall asleep?! Can't believe I did. Especially since I was in "his" arms...

"You awake bird?"

Hawks jumped when he heard the raspy voice, but then settled since he didn't want to show any sign of fear.

"Fuck you want?"
"Nothin much. Just answers."
"For what?"
"Y'know what the hero's are doing, plans, and basically everything."
"As if I'd tell you."
"It'll save me and others a lot of trouble."
"I'd rather drop dead."
"Alright if that's what you want."

Wait what? What does he mean?

"HEY CRAZY! GET IN HERE!"
Dabi screeched.

"Good luck, you probably need it."

Wait, I remember what I needed to ask-

"Hey Dabi, what'd you mean by "I didn't want to do this." huh?"
"I don't answer to you, dumb bird."

Just then the door swings open revealing a smiling Toga in the doorway.

"Hi again Hawks~~"
Toga smirked devilishly.

Y'ALL I FOUND THIS UNKNOWN THING CALLED MOTIVATION I HOPE Y'ALL DIDN'T LOSE INTEREST IN THIS STORY WHILE I WAS LOOKING FOR IT
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK