Chapter 3: Home

Dabi POV
Ugh I just know it that Toga and Spinner are gonna bombard me with questions on where I went considering that I hadn't told them where I was going.

It was around 6:00 AM and Dabi was extremely tired after running around. So as soon as he got back to base he threw himself onto the bed and shut his eyes.
"DABIIIIIII!!"
Toga screamed as she went into dabi's room without knocking.
"Toga..Go away before I burn you alive."
"Well I will once you answer my question!"
"The fuck is your question?"
"Where the hell where you last night?!"
"Spying on a hero just like you said had to."
"Oh alright then but who is it?"
"Hawks." Dabi said nonchalantly.
Togas face was red with anger as soon as Dabi said that.
"THE HERO WHO FUCKING MURDERED TWICE?!"
"Yeah he's in the hospital and he didn't know I was there because he was fast asleep." Dabi mumbled.
"Then he's in too much of a weak state to fight back then?"
"Sure, sure whatever"
"Good job Dabi now I'll leave and you can you back to sleep now!"

Thank fucking god-

"Alright then get out."
"Bye bye~"
Toga finally left Dabi alone in his room so the scarred man can go to sleep.
Hawks POV
I swear I saw someone enter my room last night I couldn't tell who though. Meh I must've been dreaming.

It's been a few hours since Hawks woke up so now he's getting ready to be discharged. First he put on a regular black t-shirt with holes in the back it felt weird to Hawks for a few seconds since his wings hadn't grow back in yet. After he put on his shirt he wore black sweat pants and sat down a chair waiting for Tokoyami and Best Jeanist to come pick him up.
After around 30 minutes only of them came to pick hawks up from the hospital.
"Best Jeanist hey!"
"Hello Hawks."
"Where's Tokoyami?"
"Oh about that he couldn't come with me due to his classes."
"Makes sense, So are you just gonna drop me off to my apartment?"
"Yeah pretty much."
"Alrighty!"

After the both of them had they're conversation Best Jeanist dropped off Hawks at his apartment and they both said goodbye.

Man it feels good to be home but I could really go for some chicken nuggets...

Hawks plopped himself down onto his couch with his phone and ordered some chicken nuggets and soda for himself.

Dabi POV
Man I hate waking up sometimes. But I gotta go spy on hawks once again. Funny how the tables have turned, first he spied on us now we're spying on him.

Dabi got up and took a shower.
After he saw done with his shower he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist as the man looked for his clothes as soon as he found them he took off the towel and wore his classic outfit.
After that he left his room and went into the bar only to find no one there.
Makes sense that no one is here since the league has shrunk. And Toga and Spinner probably went to go spy on heros too so.
Dabi took a food bar and opened it up taking a bite before leaving to find Hawks.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDDDDDDD BC I ENJOYED MAKING THISSSSS
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK