Chapter 5: The Alleyway

Dabi POV
God honestly I don't know what's going on in my head. I thought he was cute. CUTE. Out of all things. I need to blow off some steam and what better way then to burn some people.

Dabi went to an alleyway since he always knew that the riff-raff always were there. Perfect people to burn. He went into the alley and saw a drunk man.

"Hey wahts with the burnt toast in an alley..?"
"Your gonna regret calling me that bitch."
"Oh wahts the problem are you getting sensitive!"

Dabi didn't hesitate to light that man on fire before he could say another thing.
Dabi loved this he felt the adrenaline coursing through his veins as he hear the man's screams for help. Soon after the man was fully turned to dust Dabi walked up to the dust pile and said, "Who's the burnt toast now?~"
Just then Dabi heard a noise behind him he looked back and saw.. Hawks looking at him in terror.

Hawks POV
OH SHIT HE SAW ME HE SAW ME I AM DEAD HES GONNA TURN ME INTO BURNT CHICKEN. I DON'T HAVE FEATHERS SO I CAN'T FLY AWAY EITHER.

Before Dabi could do anything Hawks tried to run as fast as he could in the direction of the park he just left. Dabi grabbed Hawks collar before the bird could run.
Dabi pushed him to the wall putting both his hands on each side of Hawks head.

"Well, well, well, lookie what we have here."
"Let me go Dabi I mean no harm-"
"LIKE WHEN YOU MENT NO HARM WHEN YOU KILLED TWICE HUH?!"
"I-I.."
"WHAT SPIT IT OUT BIRD MAN."
"I NEVER WANTED TO KILL TWICE YOU ASSHOLE."
"THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING KILL HIM?!"
"HE FUCKING FORCED MY HAND I JUST WANTED TO HELP HIM."
"Well that didn't go out as you planned it did it."
"yeah.."
Why do I have this urge to kiss this bird.. Well I mean there would be no harm in kissing him I guess..

Dabi looked down at Hawks peach lips after a moment of silence Dabi pushed his lips onto Hawks. They felt so soft, and addictive Dabi's mind kept saying stop but he just couldn't. Slowly Dabi wrapped his hands around Hawks waist and started getting carried away.

Hawks POV
I didn't know he felt so sensitive about twices death... I always thought he was insensitive honestly.

Hawks stood there uncomfortable in the position he was put in until he noticed Dabi looking at his lips. He was about to say something but before he could Dabi pushed his lips onto Hawks not giving him a chance to react.
Hawks didn't know what to do he was shocked by this feeling of warmth coming from Dabi but the weird thing was that he didn't want to pull away instead he melted into Dabi's touch even when his mind kept telling him not to. He didn't mind the burnt man's hands around him.
After a few moments they both pulled away gasping for air.

HIIIIIIIIIIII I HAVE MOTIVATION NOW AND I GIVE YOU ALL ANOTHER CHAPTER HAHAHAHAH
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK