Chapter 6: Paperwork

Dabi POV
Damn it that felt good. The way his lips were soft as silk and his peach lips. GOD I HAVE TO STOP THINKING LIKE THIS. But why didn't he pull away?

Dabi saw the bird was blushing and decided to mess around with him.

"What did you enjoy?~"
"Shut-shut it burnt toast-"
"Awww does the bird feel flustered?"
"God go away.."

Hawks pulled Dabi's hands off of his waist and started to walk towards the exit of the alleyway.
Before Hawks could exit Dabi wrapped his hands around Hawks waist again knowing he couldn't do anything about it.

"Dammit burnt toast let me go."
"Cmon we were just getting started.."
"No we weren't."
"What happened to your carefree attitude?"
"I have my limits.."
"But I think you went past them today."
"..."
"What did you think I wouldn't notice you sinking into my arms huh?"

Hawks pushed himself out of Dabi's arms and continued to walk trying to get his blush get off his face. This time however Dabi didn't stop Hawks instead he let him walk away.

"Hey birdie I'll see you later!"

Hawks didn't look back because he had no clue what Dabi was saying. Dabi on the other hand was fully aware of he said.

~~~~~Few hours later~~~~~

Hawks POV
God it's already 11:00 pm I'm fucking tired but I need to fill these forms before I go to bed.

Hawks had to fill in his sick leave forms he thought it was dumb since the board already knew what happened but they said that they have to "Stick to the rules".
Hawks was almost done until he started to doze off at his seat.
"Cmon Hawks...just a few...more papers.."
"I guess no one would mind if I shut my eyes just for a minute..."
Hawks shut his eyes and immediately fell asleep at his table, Resting his head on the stack of papers that was on the table.
But what Hawks didn't know was that he was being spied on from his balcony and was having his every single move watched by Dabi.

"Hah the dumb bird can't even stay up long."
Dabi said as he entered Hawks apartment silently. Dabi slowly approached the sleeping Hawks picking him up gently as he could and putting him in his arms.
"Damn this bird must be really tired to not even notice what's going on,"
Dabi whispered as he left the living room and went into Hawks bedroom and put him into his bed. Slowly Dabi pulled up Hawks covers and pulled them onto Hawks sleeping body. Dabi looked at Hawks for a second and gave him a kiss on the forehead, Hawks body flinched a bit due to that but relaxed short after.
"Would he notice if I.."
Dabi pulled his boots off and his jacket too and crawled into Hawks bed.
He brought the blanket up to him and Hawks, And he pulled Hawks towards him with his waist and he buried his face into Hawks neck.
Dabi soon after dozed off while holding Hawks.

HAI I KNOW I DIDN'T POST FOR A FEW DAYS I WAS SEARCHING FOR A THING CALLED MOTIVATION AND I FINALLY FOUND IT SOOOO
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK