I won't stand by

The dark age had begun. The streets of Orario burned as members of Evilus rose up in force.

Constant bombings and battles between the adventurers of Orario and members of Evilus were everyday occurrences in the streets. Thousands were dead, and many more would soon join them.

Because the adventurers of Orario were losing, they had been on the back foot ever since the Silence and Gluttony had arrived.

The Silence, a level 7 from the Hera familia, and Gluttony, a level 7 from the Zeus familia, had made their appearance.

Since Orario only had one level 7 up their sleeve and multiple level sixes, they were being ever so slightly pushed back.

Everyone thought they disappeared and died in some unknown corner of the world. Now that speculation wasn't far from the truth as they were in some unknown corner of the world.

Just not the corner they chose to die in.

Because you see, dear readers, an unknown variable had just arrived in Orario. An unknown variable whose very family was wreaking havoc all across Orario.

The boy's name was Bell Cranel. The wielder of the six eyes.
.
.
.
.

Bell could see the smoke brewing from inside Orario. Not many people were heading inside, but the few who were looked at Bell in confusion.

This boy, who was no older than 14, wore no armor and had no weapon to speak of. He just wore a simple black shirt with black pants, and, oddly enough, wore a blindfold.

The people around him wondered if the boy was blind. That was far from the truth. Bell could see just fine, even better than most people. Even high-level adventurers.

The reason why he wore this blindfold is because he could see so much it was a sensory overload to his brain, causing headaches. Or it could make him fatigued.

So he wore a blindfold to stave it off.

"Next," the gate guard said.

Bell walked forward, his hands in his pocket. His posture was one of uncaring, but if one looked inside the boy's mind, they would tell that wasn't the case.

The gate guard looked at Bell in confusion at his odd appearance. But he put that aside as he had to make sure the boy wouldn't be a threat.

"State your name and what business you have here," the guard said, waving someone over.

Bell could feel the divinity radiating off the man in the elephant mask that was walking over to him.

"Bell Cranel, and I'm here because it looks like you could use a hand."

The guard quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh, and what makes you think that."

"What other city is on fire and has a constant edge to it" Bell replied.

The good who had stood there with his arms crossed laughed.

"I am Ganesha. He's got you there, Todd."

The guard just clicked his tongue.

"Fine, whatever. Are you here temporarily or permanently"

"Permeant for now. I plan on staying a while."

The guard just lazily waved him in as Ganesha signaled he sensed no lie from the boy.

Bell walked into the city, the smell of smoke and blood hitting his nostrils. He could hear cries of pain from people suffering.