Fairy of Justice.

Bell awoke from his dream in fright. He was sweating and panting as if he was trying to catch his breath.

His hand touched his chest, and he could feel the scar Zald gave him.

He had been so close to death because he assumed his family wouldn't try and kill him. He had his infinity off around them, and that was his mistake.

Catching his breath, Bell looked out his window and saw the moonlight shining through. Judging by where the moon was located in the sky, it was around 3 AM.

He slept longer than he thought he would.

He got out of his bed as he knew he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. So he decided to wander around the manor to get a feel for his location.

He wandered around the halls, which had a red carpet. He saw paintings and pictures of the Astraea familia and Astraea herself.

One photo caught his eye.

He picked it up and saw Astraea carrying what he assumed to be a smaller Alise on her back. The smaller version of Alise looked absolutely delighted to be carried on her goddess back, while Astraea had a content smile on her face.

The picture reminded Bell of a similar one Zeus had taken of him and Zald. Except instead of Zald's back, Bell was on his shoulders with his arms hoisted in the air.

He subconsciously touched his scar again.

"Bell, is that you?" Astraea called out.

Bell set the picture down and turned to face her.

"Yeah, what are you doing up so late? Shouldn't you be asleep"

Astraea walked closer to Bell, wearing a white nightgown. She wasn't Freya, so it wasn't see-through, but it didn't do a lot to hide her curves.

"We gods and goddesses don't really need sleep. We just do it to pass the time. Why aren't you asleep? It is quite late."

Bell looked away from her and back at the pictures.

"I haven't done much sleeping as of late. Been having nightmares of that day every time I try."

Astraea knew what he was referring to. So she took a spot next to Bell and looked at the pictures. She smiled as the memories came back to her.

It was of a time before the dark age.

"You know you haven't really told me anything else about your life before coming here. Other than the incident, of course."

Bell glanced at her.

"Not much to say, really. I'm an orphan who was raised by extended family while mastering my cursed technique and abilities. Not much to really talk about"

Astraea hummed in acknowledgment.

"That's all, no interests or personal hobbies."

"Well, I do like reading and working out."

"So a literate muscle-head," Astraea teased.

Bell slightly chuckled.

"Yes, a literate muscle-head."

A comfortable silence fell over the two as their eyes remained on the pictures. Astraea remembered the moments fondly, while Bell could feel the happiness emanating from each photo.

A happiness taken away by his family.

Astraea could sense the shifting in Bell's mood and went to put a hand on his shoulder. Only to not be able to touch him because of his infinity.