fifteen

DIANA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HER BUMP WAS NOW ON SHOW AND SHE FELT HUMILIATED

DIANA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HER BUMP WAS NOW ON SHOW AND SHE FELT HUMILIATED. This was not the way she wanted her pregnancy to get round the school, especially not by Severus Snape. The young girl could feel eyes on her as a crowd began to gather seeing what was going on behind Snape and his group of Slytherin buddies.

There were whispers all around her, all looking at her, pointing. Diana could feel the tears brim to her eyes as Snape smirked at her, clearly impressed with himself that he had made the beautiful, kind girl feel so small.

"I have never done anything to you Severus, what are you so afraid of in yourself that you have to humiliate other people." Diana said to Snape almost in a whisper, trying to not look at the people around her.

"People like you, Marlowe, disgust me. Going round thinking you're the sweetest person alive, when really, you open your legs to people like Potter." Snape sneered, as Diana gaped, until now she had felt happy about the pregnancy, when all she felt now was embarrassed.

"SEVERUS," Lily Evans had found herself through the crowd, her face almost as red as her hair, almost looking as if she could slap Snape.

"How dare you" Lily said, standing in front of Diana protectively. "How dare you do something like that, all of you standing there, laughing, whispering, you had to no right to do that! Who gives a shit if she's pregnant or not, she's a human being, you have no right to treat her like that and expose something that isn't yours to expose!" Lily practically shouted at Snape, who just rolled his eyes.

Lily couldn't understand what was happening with her childhood friend, he had changed so much recently, he no longer had any respect for her or for anyone else, and it showed.

"Move along, Mudblood, she isn't yours to protect. The little hufflepuff can do it herself." A boy who Diana knew by his last name Lestrange spoke.

"Why don't you piss off, Lestrange, go and stand behind someone else and let them do all the dirty work considering you're too much of a little bitch to do it yourself." Marlene McKinnon walked over now, folding her arms, standing next to Diana and Lily.

Diana's breath got caught in her throat, she had never had many friends throughout her years at Hogwarts, and somehow she had people standing up for her, people she had never really spoke to, were now on her side, helping her.

Snape suddenly felt threatened, somehow his plan of humiliating Diana had backfired and people were helping her. Lily's friends had never really liked him nor wanted her to hang out with him, and now they were rallying around Diana Marlowe. Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Dorcas Meadows and Alice Prewett stood with Diana, with Alice putting a hand on the back of Diana, rubbing slightly to comfort the girl who looked on the verge of a panic attack. Alice was a sweet young girl, dating Frank Longbottom, she was practically the mother of her friend group, always looking after people, and now she was looking after Diana.

None of the girls were judging Diana, in fact the complete opposite, they were happy for the girl, they didn't know the full story of her pregnancy, but they weren't going to judge her. They knew no one should be treated the way she was being treated by Snape, especially one carrying a child.

Snape drew his wand, as Lily and Marlene and Dorcas saw, drawing theirs out to him and the other Slytherins. A commotion had grown, with students looking all round, trying to look to see what was happening.

"Go on Snape, I dare you." Marlene told him, smirking at him, wanting nothing more in that moment to send a hex his way.

Snape pointed his wand at the group, opening his mouth to say the spell, but Marlene had seen this coming, with her speaking behind Snape could.

"Everte Statum," she said, as Snape flew backwards, falling on the ground, with the other group of Slytherins and groups of other children having their mouths wide open, surprised that Marlene had actually done it.

The Slytherins then got defensive, and Diana suddenly got scared, putting her hand on her stomach, protectively, walking further backwards.

Lily looked at Marlene, worriedly, who was still smirking at the sight of Snape furious on the ground.

"Expelliarmus!" Lily shouted at one of the other Slytherins who had their wand pointed at her. What she didn't see though, was Lestrange pointing his wand at Diana, shouting the exact same curse at Diana that Marlene had done at Snape.

Diana's eyes went wide as she saw the spell coming at her, closing her eyes as she got flown backwards. The young girl landed on her back onto the hard stone floor, immediately feeling the impact on her lower back.

Alice, Lily, Marlene and Dorcas ran over to Diana, who groaned, holding her stomach. Footsteps could be heard from behind the crowd of the people, with the Slytherins suddenly running away, still smirking whilst doing so and the other students trying to quickly move out the way.

News had made it way to Professor McGonagall that students were practically duelling in one of the corridors of Hogwarts. What she didn't know though, was that it was her Gryffindor students and the mother of one of her students child that were involved.

"What on earth is going on here! Miss Marlowe is everything okay?" She said, seeing the girls crouched down next to the pregnant girl.

"She got flew backwards at speed, Professor, she keeps groaning in pain, I think she needs to go to the hospital wing." Lily Evans told the professor, worry filling her on the inside, practically blaming herself for all this happening.

McGonagall looked at the young girl on the floor, the girl looked pain and in a lot of pain and the professor couldn't help but feel worried for the pregnant girl.

"I shall get her straight away, we need Madam Pomfrey here as soon as possible, we may not be able to move her just in case." The professor cast a patronum spell to Poppy, telling her she was needed urgently.

"One of you may need to get Mr Potter urgently, he will need to know what has happened."

Not edited as I wrote in the car lol will edit asap