twenty-five

(5 months pregnant)

THE WEEK LEADING UP TO HOGSMEADE WEEKEND WAS HELL FOR JAMES, as well as the other marauders that had to put up with his attitude all week

After their conversation, Diana hadn't treated James any differently. In her eyes, she had said what needed to be said and that was it; it was up to him to decide whether or not to take her points of view. James, on the other hand, had been impacted by her comments for the whole week, replaying them in his mind.

He had to show Diana that he was worthy of her and that he would be a good father to their child by changing and telling her that he wanted her and only her. James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter had been debating what to do for the whole week. They needed to devise a strategy to win Diana back and demonstrate that James deserved her.

"At this point Jamie, I'd just propose to her, i mean you already got the kid thing in the loop you might as well throw marriage in there, you know, go big or go home." Sirius said, sat in their dorm room. Hogsmeade was tomorrow, and yet, there was still no plan in what he was going to do to get Diana back. She was going with Alwyn tomorrow, it was driving James insane not knowing what Alwyn's intention was with Diana. "Obviously I would be your best man, as the baby's godfather I would have to be."

Remus looked at Sirius, "and what if i'm the godfather, huh Sirius? Ever thought that Diana might not want you as godfather?" Remus said, raising his eyebrow.

Sirius scoffed, "oh please, me and Diana are like that-" he crossed his fingers, "you have nothing like me and DiDi have."

"Oh yeah? what's her favourite colour?" Remus asked,

"Yellow, obviously, duh she's a Hufflepuff, Remus use your brain."

"Okay, what's her favourite book?"

"A Hogwarts History."

"Her biggest pregnancy craving?"

"Food, obviously."

James rolled his eyes, listening to the pair argue about the girl he was having a baby with, and ultimatley falling for slowly each day.

"Her favourite colour is blue, it reminds her of nature like the sky and the sea. She say's her favourite book is Death On the Nile by Agatha Christie but in reality it's Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, her guilty pleasure is romance novels and she's in love with Mr Darcy. And her pregancy craving is anything sweet, mainly chocolate, but she also has cravings of cheese and pickle sandwiches, it sort of changes day to day." He said cooly, not quite realising what was coming out of his mouth as Sirius and Remus just stared at him.