❝ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ❞

General Rules:

General Rules:

Follow the community profile: This ensures that you stay updated with all the latest information and updates about the awards.

Give a shout out on your message board and add this book to a public reading list: It is expected that you give a shout out to the book on your message board. This helps promote the awards and creates awareness among your followers and fellow community members.

Participant Rules:

Your story must be in English, and must not break any Wattpad Content Guidelines.

You can enter a maximum of two stories in the awards, but each story must belong to a separate genre.

The same story cannot be entered in two different genres.

Incomplete or improperly filled forms will not be considered.

Participants are required to follow the judges as soon as they are announced.

Inform us of any username changes or any other changes that have to do with your story.

Judge and Award Host Rules:

Participants cannot be judges: If you are participating in a particular genre, you are not eligible to apply or become a judge for that genre. This ensures impartiality and fairness in the judging process.

Interview for judges: Those interested in becoming temporary judges (just for this award) need to undergo a short interview process. This interview helps determine the suitability and qualifications of potential judges. For those aspiring to be permanent judges to work with us full-time, a full interview is required. This also applies to those that intend to be judge managers or award hosts.

Discord requirement: Judges must have a Discord account. Discord is a communication platform commonly used for online communities and allows for effective communication and coordination among the judges and award organisers.

Demonstrate commitment and responsibility. It is crucial that you inform us in advance if you are unable to dedicate time for judging or if you foresee any conflicts arising from exams or other real-life commitments. We expect applicants who are certain they can remain committed and effectively fulfil their tasks.

Maintain responsiveness. We understand that everyone has their own obligations outside of Discord, but it is important that you promptly respond to our pings, especially those of significance, within a day or two at the very least.

Avoid ghosting. However, if you find yourself unable to be present for a certain period due to unforeseen circumstances, it is essential that you notify us in advance. This will allow us to arrange for someone else to handle your assigned tasks during your absence.

P.S. Judges and award hosts shall maintain absolute impartiality, free from any influence or acceptance of bribes, ensuring fair and unbiased decisions.

 Judges and award hosts shall maintain absolute impartiality, free from any influence or acceptance of bribes, ensuring fair and unbiased decisions