❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒|| Mystery/Thriller ❞

Judge(s): MsOnirique and QueerOfHell 

FIRST PLACE: Anna's Secret by avniy1312 

Title : 5/5

Cover : 5/5

Blurb : 5/5

First chapter : 5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation :15 /15

Genre suitability : 5/5

Plot /content : 9 /10

Character development : 8/10

Writing flow : 10/10

Emotions : 10/10

Writing style : 10/10

Personal enjoyment :10 /10

Total : 97/100

Personally,I really love this story. It's an awesome masterpiece, much like the first novel, ,Badminton Lovers. It revolves around Janet, a 17-year-old girl, discovering secrets in school,, likewise in this novel, girl named Anna who finds about her true identity. Being a mystery writer, I must say the author exhibits a good sense of creativity. The suspense is intense with Anna's secret follower and the mysterious killer. Despite the ordinary title, the story is extremely well-written. She is very talented and rich in morals, emotions, and notably, inner thoughts. The significance of inner thoughts is incredibly amazing. Comparing it to the standard category of previous novels with cool covers ,this cover is common, yet, the author's creativity shines through in the intricate and confusing events like the simultaneous investigations by the killer and the secret person following Anna add depth, making the engagement truly high. Overall, I enjoyed this story immensely!

SECOND PLACE: A Mazed Heart by RifaFathma 

Title : 5 /5

Cover : 5 /5

Blurb : 5/5

First chapter : 5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation :15 /15

Genre suitability : 5/5

Plot /content : 9/10

Character development : 8/10

Writing flow : 8/10

Emotions : 9/10

Writing style : 9/10

Personal enjoyment : 9/10

Total : 92 /100

I'm at a loss for words about this story, it's truly a masterpiece, an incredible tale with a gripping plot. Firstly I'd like to express the first chapter or episode. In the prologue, the boy was nameless, and then, the first chapter , Haadi, truly captivated me. I'm confident that I can't find any grammatical mistakes or other errors. The beginning was thrilling, especially when they started to check and scan, a sudden move that I appreciate for the author's creativity. Now, onto episode two, where the past unfolds with the strange father, showcasing impeccable vocabulary and a perfect writing flow. Even in the standard categories of cover and title, I have no idea how creative this author is, everything is flawless. The only tiny critique is the character development; although it's a mystery thriller story, some parts need a bit more character development. Still, I gave it an 8 out of 10 because the author handled it exceptionally well. I'm genuinely inspired by this story, and I love it!! Overall, the story is amazing!

THIRD PLACE: Live To Tell The Tale by DeathBlade__

Title : 5/5

Cover : 4/5

Blurb : 4/5

First chapter : 4/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 14/15

Genre suitability : 4/5

Plot /content : 10/10

Character development : 8.5/10

Writing flow : 9/10

Emotions : 9/10

Writing style : 9/10

Personal enjoyment : 10/10

Total : 90.5/100

This is definitely one of the most interesting books I have read and quite frankly I don't have any suggestions for you to improve. The plot and the suspense was well laid out it was thrilling to say the least. Enjoyable to figure out the mystery and yet giving a new turn from what you would have thought.

Reach out to us via DMs for your stickers. You'll have to receive them via email.