❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒|| Historical Fiction ❞

Judge(s): SardonicBeauty 

FIRST PLACE: The Great Ellini by obliviablack

Title: 5/5

Cover: 5/5

Blurb: 4/5

First chapter: 5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 14.5/15

Genre suitability: 5/5

Plot /Content: 9/10

Character development: 8.5/10

Writing flow: 9/10

Emotions: 8.5/10

Writing style: 9/10

Personal enjoyment: 8.5/10

Total: 91/100

I'm mesmerised! It's been a while since I read a book like this one on the grey earth. The opening was fabulous and the world you created around Jack, inspired me to explore that more. The plot of this book is very interesting and in some places, I had to stop for a moment and ponder upon them. The attendance of amnesia was rather meticulous. What an adventure with Ellini, what an adventure indeed. 

SECOND PLACE: Love at Dawn by LiebeKlara

Title: 5/5

Cover: 4/5

Blurb: 4/5

First chapter: 5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 13/15

Genre suitability: 5/5

Plot /content: 8.5/10

Character development: 8.5/10

Writing flow: 8.5/10

Emotions: 9/10

Writing style: 9/10

Personal enjoyment: 9/10

Total: 88.5/100

How can something be this kind of tragic, yet strangely beautiful? I didn't just read it, I felt it! The story of Edith and Andre was mindblowing, the story of Fiona was heartwarming. The crafting of this story is simple yet splendid. The emotions were portrayed perfectly and from the very beginning, I knew it was going to be an epic ride! Are you an adventure lover who loves history, as well as a romance addict who is also interested in the French Revolution? Perfect, Love at Dawn is for you!

THIRD PLACE: The Queen of Arrows by BellOfSilence

Title: 5/5

Cover: 4/5

Blurb: 4/5

First chapter: 4.5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 12/15

Genre suitability: 5/5

Plot /Content: 9/10

Character development: 8.5/10

Writing flow: 8/10

Emotions: 8.5/10

Writing style: 9/10

Personal enjoyment: 9.5/10

Total: 87/100

It's Maid Marian, the girl with enormous courage and enormous love. A retelling of Robin. Hood, it couldn't have been any better! The time wasn't by the side of Marian, she had been thrown a lot of choices. But the lady was resilient, a strong warrior who conquered it all. The whole story was a roller coaster ride and a beautiful one. Your writing is refreshing and the combination of history and adventure was perfect. However, the book has some grammatical errors which need to be corrected. Oh yeah, are you missing the scent of Sherwood? If you're, why not visit it, together with the Queen of Arrows? 

Reach out to us via DMs for your stickers. You'll have to receive them via email.