❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒|| Teen Fiction ❞

Judge(s): MsOnirique 

FIRST PLACE: A Memory of Starfires by Aravis-Brightspell 

Title : 5/5

Cover : 5/5

Blurb : 5/5

First chapter : 5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation : 15/15

Genre suitability : 5/5

Plot /content : 8/10

Character development : 9/10

Writing flow : 10/10

Emotions : 10/10

Writing style : 9/10

Personal enjoyment : 8/10

Total : 94/100

This story is a masterpiece! Firstly, there are no grammatical mistakes in the 13 chapters I've read so far. I really appreciate the author's skill in maintaining flawless grammar. The character development of Kari is inspiring, and the author excels in setting descriptions and synopses. Despite the first chapter being short, I love the content. The story is delightful, portraying Kari's father, Kotaro, as an intelligent biologist and geneticist. If minor errors are corrected, I would easily give it a perfect score of 100. Overall, I love it!

SECOND PLACE: The Downsides Of Popularity by with-love-rose 

Title : 5/5

Cover : 5/5

Blurb : 5/5

First chapter : 5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation : 14/15

Genre suitability : 5/5

Plot /content : 8/10

Character development : 9/10

Writing flow :10 /10

Emotions : 8/10

Writing style : 9/10

Personal enjoyment : 9/10

Total : 92/100

I really enjoyed The Downsides of Popularity story, especially the unique book title. I gave a higher score for grammar because of the flawless writing, which impressed me. Swetha Roy's desire to become popular and the luck in her life are special. The first chapter humorously sets the tone stating that the narrator has a great sense of humor, and the third chapter is a turning point that I loved. The author excels in writing flow. I deducted a bit for the limited use of sophisticated words, most were simple, but there were no grammatical errors. Overall, I loved it.

THIRD PLACE: Sapphire Eyes by ACSutliff

Title: 5/5

Cover: 3.5/5

Blurb: 4.5/5

First chapter: 4/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 14/15

Genre suitability: 4.5/5

Plot /content: 8.5/10

Character development: 8.5/10

Writing flow: 9/10

Emotions: 8.5/10

Writing style: 9/10

Personal enjoyment: 8.5/10

Total: 87.5/100

This book captured the strong threads of teenage struggles. The journey with the trio was an epic ride for me. Your writing style is so refreshing and the plot was addictive. The book has a very smooth flow. Character development was steady and emotions were illustrious. Epilepsy is a hard factor for people to accept and you did your task well. Guys, are you searching for good teen fiction? Wait, why not give "Sapphire Eyes" a try?

Reach out to us via DMs for your stickers. You'll have to receive them via email.