❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒|| Poetry ❞

Judge(s): Ablazeisaleo and SardonicBeauty 

FIRST PLACE: To My Soulmate by QueenWithoutTheKrown

Cover: 6/10

Title: 9/10

Blurb: 8/10

Creativity: 9/10

Emotions: 10/10

Content: 18/20

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation: 9/10

Vocabulary: 9/10

Overall Impression: 9/10

Total: 88/100

Each and every poem is a treat to read, especially the emotions that revolve around the lines. It's beautifully penned. The cover, however, can use a lot of work. A different font can be used for the title and the author's name, along with a colour and size that would be more visible. Otherwise, the poems are beautiful. 

SECOND PLACE: Ambition by Rea_Blooms

Cover: 7/10

Title: 9/10

Blurb: 9/10

Creativity: 9/10

Emotions: 9/10

Content: 18/20

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation: 6/10

Vocabulary: 7/10

Overall Impression: 9/10

Total: 83/100

I just love this poem! Starting from the cover, I would have preferred one that actually stood out but the title of the poem and the blurb deserves a reader's kiss! It's simply perfect how you have weaved the entire poem on a simple yet not so simple word 'ambition'. Reading your poem really brings into my mind Jongho's verse from the song 'Crazy Form' where he sings 'Ambition in my veins'. The only shortcoming I felt was regarding the grammatical errors in the writing but apart from that good job!

THIRD PLACE: My heart, my sanctuary by Aravis-Brightspell 

Cover: 7/10

Title: 8/10

Blurb: 7/10

Creativity: 8/10

Emotions: 8/10

Content: 18/20

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation: 8/10

Vocabulary: 9/10

Overall Impression: 7/10

Total: 80/100

I love the color scheme of your cover, however, it looks way too crowdy but apart from that the cover accentuates the whole vibe of the poem. The blurb is short and concise yet I would have loved to see a longer version of it. I love how I stumbled upon unique words but take into consideration that while writing poetry maintain the same scheme throughout. I stumbled upon rhyming scheme at some parts while some didn't have any. Grammar check is good as I stumbled upon little to no grammatical mistakes. Overall, it's a fantastic poem!

Reach out to us via DMs for your stickers. You'll have to receive them via email.