❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒|| General Fiction ❞

Judge(s): miss_cafephile and SardonicBeauty 

FIRST PLACE: Amanita: Poison Shot by marsaumell

Title: 4.8/5

Cover: 4.8/5

Blurb: 4/5

First chapter: 4/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 13/15

Genre suitability: 4/5

Plot /Content: 9/10

Character development:9/10

Writing flow: 9/10

Emotions: 9/10

Writing style: 9.5/10

Personal enjoyment: 9/10

Total: 89.1/100

Upon reading the chapters, I finally understood the meaning of the title and at the same time, I gained new general knowledge. Amanita is the name of a family of poisonous mushrooms. It's a reference to Daphne and Sigi who would poison the clones. Your creativity in coming up with the title and the connection to the storyline amazes me. At first, I was having a hard time understanding the story but as time passed, I realised that everything was related. The metaphors and diction that you have used throughout the story are truly impressive. Hence, they effectively convey the details and ideas of the story one by one and I also learnt a lot from you. Plus, your writing style and voice are amazing and I can't emphasise it enough. The only thing that I would like to point out is to try to avoid using abbreviations like "asap" in your writing for formal purposes. Other than that, everything is almost flawless. I'm happy to say that you have made me impressed. Congrats, dear author! 

SECOND PLACE: Forever For You by dwarkaratna

Title: 4/5

Cover: 4/5

Blurb: 4/5

First chapter: 4.5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 12/15

Genre suitability: 4.8/5

Plot /content: 8.5/10

Character development: 8.5/10

Writing flow: 8.5/10

Emotions: 8.5/10

Writing style: 8.5/10

Personal enjoyment: 8.5/10

Total: 84.3/100

When I first read the book title, it seemed quite generic to me, but there was still a connection between it and the story which is when Partha said it to Subhi. Then, your book contains minimal errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation. An example is there are a few spelling errors that I have found such as "your" which should be, "you're" and "quite" which should be, "quiet". Hence, I encourage you to proofread the chapters and then, everything should be fine. I also appreciate how you displayed Trisha as the third party without making her a villain or a side character, so it kept me wondering about her next actions in the story. When it comes to your writing style, it's commendable and I love the way you play with your words. It makes the story more interesting and has also managed to hook me from the beginning. Great job and keep it up, dear author! 

THIRD PLACE: Black or White by DeathBlade__

Title: 4/5

Cover: 3.9/5

Blurb: 4/5

First chapter: 4.2/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 12/15

Genre suitability: 4/5

Plot /Content: 9/10

Character development: 9/10

Writing flow: 8/10

Emotions: 8/10

Writing style: 8.5/10

Personal enjoyment: 9/10

Total: 83.6/100

I like the image that is used for the book cover but the font at the upper part is quite hard to read, so I suggest making them slightly bigger or try experimenting with other fonts to choose a better font. Then, there are minimal mistakes when it comes to grammar, spelling and punctuation. The only way to solve this is by proofreading your story manually or you can use Grammarly, Google Documents or ProWritingAid, depending on your preference. Next, I appreciate the fact that you showed the action instead of telling in your story. You managed to display Levi's emotional state when he first met Evelyn. Then, I have to admit that I was annoyed with Evelyn's determination about her work, so you did a commendable job at making the audience feel something upon reading your book. Your hook is also great. The cliffhangers made me want to keep reading more as I would love to know more about the story. Thus, I can conclude that your plot is going strong and there's a rising conflict, so keep it up, dear author and best of luck with your upcoming work!

Reach out to us via DMs for your stickers. You'll have to receive them via email.