❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒|| Short Story ❞

Judge(s): channelgirl345 

FIRST PLACE: Sincerely Alyson by footnoteofhappiness

Title :5 /5

Cover :4 /5

Blurb :5 /5

First chapter : 3/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation :14/15

Genre suitability : 5/5

Plot /content : 10/10

Character development :10/10

Writing flow : 10/10

Emotions :10/10

Writing style : 10/10

Personal enjoyment : 10/10

Total :96 /100

The story cover is so cute and goes along with the storyline, one thing that got me was the top. The words felt out of place to me. The chapters at first have me confused but as I read on I could see her opening up a bit more. I loved the twist you added of his death, it really pulled the story all together and definitely wasn't rushed. The realization felt like a normal pace a person who is grieving would for a young child or adult. I don't know what the dots serve for the story but a simple period would be a better choice. 

SECOND PLACE: Romeo by leelabellabooks

Title :5 /5

Cover :3 /5

Blurb : 5/5

First chapter : 5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation :13/15

Genre suitability : 5/5

Plot /content : 9/10

Character development :10/10

Writing flow : 10/10

Emotions :10/10

Writing style : 10/10

Personal enjoyment :10 /10

Total :95 /100

The story was not what expected, I loved how you really got into the emotion of how the characters feel. It was in great detail and felt as if they were human and not just a character on a paper. The punctuation was out of place for me because I didn't know what the two dots serve in this story and some paragraphs could've ended with a period. The plot was clear and I loved the development and it played out at a nice pace. The style fits you well and one suggestion is to make it less centered. It makes it hard to read when the words can so easily be mixed together. 

THIRD PLACE: Messummer by CroodsGirl

Title: 5/5

Cover: 3/5

Blurb: 5/5

First chapter: 5/5

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 15/15

Genre suitability: 5/5

Plot /Content: 9/10

Character development: 9.5/10

Writing flow: 9/10

Emotions: 9/10

Writing style: 10/10

Personal enjoyment: 9/10

Total: 93.5/100

It's been a while since I have explored this kind of work on the prehistoric earth. Wow, just wow! The blurb fits well with the story and a retouch on the cover will do it full justice. The world-building was epic, as well as the characterisation. I don't have any suggestions for your writing style, yours was unique and refreshing. And the final. You caught me on the final, I didn't even know it was coming!

Reach out to us via DMs for your stickers. You'll have to receive them via email.