Chapter 1: How DJ Catnip and Gabby First Meet 🥰

Once upon a time, in the dollhouse, there was a 15 year old groovy kitty named DJ Catnip.

He was used to living with his royal family, but now he moved to the dollhouse with the other Gabby Cats.

He loves to sing and dance to the music, and he always makes music for the rest of the Gabby Cats.

Cakey: DJ Catnip, I love the music you made!

CatRat: Yeah, we can all sing and dance to the music, thanks to you.

DJ Catnip: Aww, thanks, kitty cats, but do you know what, all this music playing and music making is making me tired and puffed out.

Kitty Fairy: You can go for a walk if you want.

DJ Catnip: Okay, thanks, Kitty Fairy.

Kitty Fairy: You're welcome, DJ Catnip.

A few hours later, he was outside for a walk when all of a sudden, he heard someone crying.

He went to see who's crying until he saw an adorable 9 year old girl with a cute kitty headband on her head just sitting by a fence crying.

DJ Catnip was blushing as he was falling in love with the little girl.

DJ Catnip: (Wow, this little girl is so cute and beautiful, but what she's doing here all alone crying?)

DJ Catnip felt bad for the little girl, so he went to see if he could help her out.

DJ Catnip: Excuse me, little girl?

Little girl: huh?

DJ Catnip: Hey, my name is Daniel James Catnip, but you can call me DJ Catnip for short, and I love music and things that glow. What's your name?

Gabby: My name is Gabby Girl, and I love cats, and my favorite color is rainbow.

DJ Catnip: Well, Gabby, what are you doing here all alone?

Gabby: Well, you see, I ran away from home.

DJ Catnip: What?! You were ran away from home?!

Gabby: Yes, I ran away from home because my aunt and uncle have been hurting me a lot. They never loved me, and I had enough, so I decided to run away from home, and I'll never come back, again!

DJ Catnip: Oh my god! What happened to you now?

Gabby: I tried to find my parents, but one of the neighbors told me that my parents had died during the car accident, and now I was alone, I never wanted to come back to my abusive aunt and uncle, ever again!

Gabby told him everything about what happened to her as she started to cry.

DJ Catnip was shocked by what happened to her, so he went to hug her tightly.

DJ Catnip: Oh, Gabby, I'm sorry that happened to you. I'll call my friends and the police to let them know what happened. After that, we should file a restraining order on them. That way, if they ever come anywhere near us, they'll be sent to jail. Okay, Gabby?

Gabby: *sniff* Okay, DJ Catnip.

And so, DJ Catnip calls his friends about what happened, and then they feel bad for her and agree to let her live with them.