Chapter 10: Gabby's Grandmother's visit on Halloween 🎃

*3 days later*

DJ Catnip and Gabby were back home in the dollhouse, and DJ Catnip had something special in his pocket for Gabby to surprise her later.

In the bedroom, DJ Catnip and Gabby get dressed in costumes for Cat-o-ween (or Halloween).

DJ Catnip is in his black hoodie, so he's being a black cat, and Gabby is a rainbow cat since rainbow is her favorite color.

Gabby: Hey, DJ Catnip, how do I look?

DJ Catnip: Wow, your costume is so beautiful.

Gabby: Thanks, DJ Catnip. Just like I said, rainbow is my favorite color. Also, nice black hoodie you're wearing, DJ Catnip.

DJ Catnip: Why thank you, I'm dressed up as a black cat.

Suddenly, Pandy (as a treat monster) came to the bedroom and told them that they had visitor in the dollhouse.

They went to the music room, and they were surprised.

But not as shocked as Gabby as she couldn't believe who she saw!

Gabby: Grandma, is that you?

Gabby's grandma: Yes, sweetie, it is me, my granddaughter.

Gabby ran to her grandmother and hugged her as she's so happy to see her again!

Gabby: Oh grandma, I miss you so much since I've been abused by my uncle and aunt!

Gabby's grandma: Me too, my child, and I know your friends told me everything about what happened to you.

Gabby: Yeah, but don't worry, they both got arrested and executed for what they did to me.

Gabby's grandma: Well, that's a relief to hear that you are safe from them.

Gabby: It sure is. Anyway, what are you doing in the dollhouse?

Gabby's grandma: Well, I was watching some TV shows when all of a sudden, the news came in, and it shows that your aunt and uncle have been arrested for abusing you for a long time, and you have sent to the dollhouse where your cat friends lived. I was shocked by this and relieved that you are safe from them for good, so I came to visit you in the dollhouse to see if you are okay and you are.

Gabby was shocked when her grandmother told her everything about what had happened a few years ago!

Gabby: Oh grandma, I should have told you about this, I'm so sorry about this.

Gabby's grandma: Don't worry, my child, it's not your fault for this, I'm just glad that you are safe and sound.

Gabby: I'm glad that I'm safe from them for good, too.

DJ Catnip: Well, you are also just in time for the Halloween party!

Gabby, the Gabby Cats, and her grandmother dance to the Halloween music, and they're going out for trick or treating.

After all that, it was time for Gabby's grandmother to go home.

Gabby's grandma: Thanks for the Halloween party, I have so much fun there.

DJ Catnip: You're welcome, we're also glad that you visited us in the dollhouse.

Gabby: Me too, grandma, I'm going to miss you.

Gabby's grandma: I'll miss you too, but I'll come and visit you whenever you want.

Gabby: Okay, goodbye, grandma.

Gabby's grandma: Goodbye, my granddaughter.

After Gabby's grandmother went home, it's time for Gabby Cats to go to bed.

Gabby: This was the best Cat-o-ween ever, wasn't it?

DJ Catnip: it sure was, Gabby. Goodnight, Gabby. Happy Cat-o-ween!

Gabby: Goodnight, DJ Catnip, and Happy Cat-o-ween to you, too.

They both say goodnight to each other as they kissed each other on their cheeks, and then they fall fast asleep.