Chapter 11: Kitty Cruise Ship 🛳/ Meet Sunny Cat 🧜‍♀️/ Pervert AGAIN?! 👿

A few days after Halloween, the Gabby Cats gathered their things for their trip on the kitty cruise ship.

Mercat: Are you ready for a kitty cruise ship?

Gabby Cats: We're ready, Mercat!

Mercat: Well then, all aboard the kitty cruise ship!

The Gabby Cats got on the kitty cruise ship and headed out to sea.

The Gabby Cats had a lot of fun on the cruise ship when suddenly, Pandy saw something in the ocean, and it was bubbles.

Pandy: Hey, everyone, look, bubbles in the ocean!

Pandy called the Gabby Cats to come over there and see the bubbles in the ocean, and then suddenly, the giant one came out with an orange mermaid inside with a sun on her head.

Gabby: *gasp* Wow, there's a beautiful mermaid inside the bubble!

The bubble with the mermaid inside is coming towards them and lending on the cruise ship, and Mercat realize that mermaid.

Mercat: Twinkling Tide Pools!

Mercat realized that mermaid and ran to pop the bubble and hug her.

Mercat: That's my sister Sunny Cat!

Sunny Cat: Hey everyone!

Mercat: Ahh! Sunny!

The two mermaids spin around while holding hands.

A while later, Gabby was watching the ocean breeze when all of a sudden, she heard a clicking sound.

She turned around and looked down at the man who was taking a picture of her without permission.

Gabby: (scream)

Gabby was so scared that she started to scream!

Man: Oh yeah, that's a good one. Striding up the pose for me, cutie.

Gabby: Sir, don't take a picture of me! I don't know you! Just stay away from me!

Man: Not until I'm done with all the pictures of you, just a few more.

Gabby tried to get away from that man, but he just won't leave her alone!

Man: Now that's the nice one.

Just then, the man's wife got here just in time to stop him from taking any more of Gabby.

Man's wife: You! What do you do to this, girl?!

Man: (Uh oh, I'm in big trouble now.) Uh, uh, it's not what you think!

Gabby: Don't listen to him! he's taking pictures of me without permission! I tried to get away from him, but he just won't leave me alone!

Man's wife: You are in so much trouble, you pervert! You're coming with me!

Man's wife angrily grab him by his ear and drag him to their room with her.

Man: Ouch, my ear! Don't do this to me, I promise I won't do this to her again! Please don't!

Man's wife: Shut your mouth, you monster!

Gabby was so relieved that he's gone.

A few minutes later, Gabby Cats came here to see what's going on!

Pandy: Gabby, we heard you screaming so loud! Are you okay?!

CatRat: We are so worried about you!

Gabby: Yes, I'm okay. That man was taking pictures of me without permission, but his wife stopped him from taking any more pictures of me.

DJ Catnip was shocked by what that man has done to her but also relieved that she's safe thanks to the man's wife.

DJ Catnip hugged her tightly as he relieved that she's safe from that man.

But then, at the pool, the man came back, but with his wife, to apologize to Gabby for what he did to her.

Man's wife: Guys, I am so sorry about what my husband has done to your friend. I promise that it won't happen again.

Man's wife angrily pushed him hard to get him to apologize to Gabby.

Man's wife: You need to apologize to her, too!

Man: I, I, I'm sorry about this, I will never do that to you, again.

Gabby: Well, you should have thought about that before you took lots of pictures of me, that was stalking!

The Gabby Cats agreed to what Gabby was saying, and DJ Catnip angrily told him by warning him about what happened if he's stalking her again.

DJ Catnip: That's right, now don't do this to her again, sir, because if you stalking her again, I will definitely call the police on you! Okay?!

Man frightened, agree with what he said to him about what happened to him.

Man: O-okay, I won't do that to her again.

And so, that man will never take pictures of Gabby ever again.