Chapter 9: Gabby Rescued by DJ Catnip 😻

*next day*

DJ Catnip and Gabby are at the swimming pool, and they're having so much fun there.

DJ Catnip was relaxing in the sunlight when all of a sudden, he heard Gabby screaming for help!

He ran over there and found those two strangers harassing her!

Gabby: (scream)

Gabby tried to yell at them to get them to stop, but they wouldn't listen to her!

DJ Catnip (yelled): Hey, stay away from my girlfriend, you perverts!

The two strangers heard him screaming at them, scared, and let go of Gabby!

Gabby: DJ Catnip, you came to save me!

Gabby ran out to DJ Catnip and hugged him so tight.

1st Stranger: Uhh, it's not what you think, sir!

2nd Stranger: Yeah, we're just, uh, uh, came to see her for a while! And I agree with what he said! This is not what you think!

Gabby: I don't know who you guys are, but no, you're not! You two are harassed me, and I hate it, just leave me alone, you perverts!

They tried to come up with excuses, but this is not good.

They are in super huge trouble!

DJ Catnip: You have two choices: leave Gabby alone, or else I'll call the police on both of you, your choice!

The two strangers are so scared of the two choices that DJ Catnip gave them, so they gave up and made their choice.

Two Strangers: Okay, okay, you win, we give up, we'll leave her alone, we won't harassing her anymore, don't call the police on us!

The two strangers gave up defeat and ran away from them for good!

Gabby hugs DJ Catnip tightly as she's safe from those monsters who are trying to harassed her.

Gabby: Oh, DJ Catnip, you save my life, I thought I was going to be done for!

DJ Catnip: Shh, shh, it's okay, Gabby. You are safe from them now. Thank goodness.

DJ Catnip hugged her back tightly, not wanting to let her go.