Chapter 4: Gabby's Uncle and Aunt's Nightmare 👿/ Gabby's Dream 😇

*3 years later*

Back at the jail, at night, Gabby's uncle and aunt were still in the cell for what they did to their niece when they started to go to sleep.

But as they were sleeping, their nightmares began.

Gabby's uncle: (No, no, no, please don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no, no!)

Gabby's aunt: (Please, don't hurt me too, please no!)

Gabby's uncle and aunt: (We won't do it again! Please, DON'T HURT US!)

Gabby's uncle and aunt woke up in the panic and breathed heavily and started to feel regret for what they did to their niece.

Gabby's uncle: Oh honey, this is all my fault, we've been hurting and abusing her for no reason, and got arrested for the rest of our life!

Gabby's aunt: Me too! And what's worst is that Gabby is moving out to live with DJ Catnip and his friends, and he warned us not to go near her because they all put a restraining order on us!

Gabby's uncle: I know, if we hadn't abused our niece a lot, none of this would have happened!

They both started to cry as they got down on their knees and prayed to Gabby to apologize for what they did to her.

Gabby's uncle and aunt: WE'RE SORRY FOR ABUSING YOU TOO MUCH, GABBY, PLEASE FORGIVE US FOR WHAT WE DONE!

They both cried as they prayed for forgiveness from their niece.

Police officer: Be quiet, you two!

Back at the dollhouse, Gabby had a dream about being abused by her uncle and aunt but saved by DJ Catnip.

Gabby: (Thank you, DJ Catnip, for saving me from my abusive uncle and aunt. My life had been a nightmare if you hadn't been there for me.)

Gabby said it in her head while she's sleeping.

In the morning, Gabby wakes up after having a great dream, and DJ Catnip comes to see her.

Gabby: *yawn* Good morning, DJ Catnip.

DJ Catnip: *yawn* Good morning, Gabby. How did you sleep?

Gabby: I have an a-meow-zing dream.

DJ Catnip: Really, what are you dreaming about?

Gabby: Well, I dreamed about being abused by my abusive aunt and uncle, but being rescued by you, if it weren't for you, I would've had any horrible nightmares.

DJ Catnip: You're welcome, Gabby, and I'm glad you have an a-meow-zing dream.

Gabby: Me too, DJ Catnip. (kiss on his cheek)

DJ Catnip (blush): Aww!

Gabby: (stomach grumbling) Oh, I think I'm getting hungry.

DJ Catnip: Well then, come on, kitty cat, let's go to the kitchen for breakfast.

Gabby: Okay, DJ Catnip.