Chapter 13: A Love Song 🎹/ DJ Catnip's Proposal 💍

A day after New Years Eve, DJ Catnip is in the bathroom looking in the mirror with a small box with a ring inside it, talking to himself that he can do it to surprise Gabby.

DJ Catnip: "Okay, DJ Catnip, you can do this, just stay calm, and be brave."

DJ Catnip took a deep breath and put a small box in his pocket, and then he asked Gabby if they could go somewhere.

Gabby: Hey, DJ Catnip.

DJ Catnip: Hey, Gabby, umm, do you want to go somewhere? There's something I want to tell you.

Gabby: Sure, let's go to the cruise restaurant.

DJ Catnip: Okay then, let's go.

They headed to the restaurant where the Gabby Cats were and ordered their food.

Then, as they were eating the food that they ordered, DJ Catnip had something special to show her.

DJ Catnip: Hey, uh, Gabby?

Gabby: Yes, DJ Catnip.

DJ Catnip: I have a song to sing to you. Would you like to hear it?

Gabby: Sure, I love to hear it.

DJ Catnip cleared his throat and began to sing.

When he finished singing, Gabby was feeling so happy, and the Gabby Cats and everyone were cheering for him.

Gabby: Wow, DJ Catnip, I love this song so much. It was amazing and so beautiful.

DJ Catnip: Thanks, Gabby, I'm glad that you love it. Oh, I also have something to say to you for a long time.

Gabby: And what is that?

DJ Catnip: This.

DJ Catnip got down on his knees and held her hand.

Gabby was so surprised and put her other hand to her mouth.

Everyone had their eyes on them and were surprised as they listened to them.

DJ Catnip: Gabby, it has been 9 years since I first met you. You have been abused by your aunt and uncle when you were little, but when I saved you from them, you were very happy to be saved from them for good. And when they got arrested and executed, you were even happier than before. And I just wanted to say that you are the most caring, cute, and beautiful girl I have ever met, I love you so much more than anyone else, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, forever.

The Gabby Cats are surprised by this, but not as surprised as Gabby!

DJ Catnip took a small box out of his pocket and opened it with a ring inside.

Everyone was very shocked, but not as shocked as Gabby was shocked by this!

DJ Catnip was going to pop the question to her!

DJ Catnip: Gabby Girl, will you marry me?

Gabby was so happy by this, so she answered his question!

Gabby: Yes, DJ Catnip, I will marry you!

DJ Catnip put a ring on Gabby's finger, and they hugged each other as the Gabby Cats cheered for them!

Pandy ran out to them and hugged Gabby with a special hug attack.

Pandy: Congratulations, hug attack!

Baby Box: Congratulations, DJ Catnip and Gabby, that was so amazing!

DJ Catnip and Gabby: Thank you, Baby Box!

Pillow Cat: When are you guys gonna be married?

DJ Catnip: Well, we'll be getting married on January 14th.

Pandy: Great idea, DJ Catnip! I'm gonna let our friends know about it and invite them to your wedding!

DJ Catnip: Okay, Pandy.

At night, Gabby and DJ Catnip had some cuddle time in the bedroom.

Gabby: Oh, DJ Catnip, this is the best day that I ever had in my life.

DJ Catnip: Me too, Gabby. I can't wait for our other friends to come to our wedding on January 14th.

Gabby: Me too, my musical cutie.

They cuddled each other as they kissed each other until it's time for them to go to sleep.

DJ Catnip: Goodnight, Gabby.

Gabby: Goodnight, DJ Catnip.