Chapter 5: Gabby's Rescued by DJ Catnip (Along with CatRat) 💗

*3 years later*

In the morning, Gabby and her friends are having a picnic in the Fairy Tale Garden.

Pandy: This is going to be the best picnic ever.

DJ Catnip was thinking of the song to sing for Gabby, when all of a sudden, he heard someone screaming for help!

DJ Catnip noticed that voice, so he ran over there and found those mean dogs who were hurting her!

He knew that he had to save her and fast, so he got CatRat, and they both beat them up to stop them!

DJ Catnip: Hey, Leave Gabby alone, you bad dogs!

Dog 1: We're not done with her yet!

Dog 2: Yeah, just mind your own business!

CatRat: Unless you have two choices in 30 seconds: leave Gabby alone, or else we'll call the police on you, YOUR CHOICE!

The dogs are frightened from the two choices that CatRat give them, so they make one choice!

The dogs: OKAY, OKAY YOU WIN, WE GIVE UP, WE'LL LEAVE HER ALONE, WE WON'T HURT HER AGAIN, DON'T CALL THE POLICE!

The dogs finally gave up defeat and ran away from them!

Gabby was safe from those mean dogs!

DJ Catnip: Shh, shh, it's okay, Gabby, you're safe, calm down.

Pandy came up to them to see what's going on, and he was shocked by what happened to his best friend!

Pandy: What's going on over there?

DJ Catnip: Gabby is hurting all over because of those two bad dogs.

Pandy: *gasp* Gabby, are you okay?!

Gabby: *sopping* I'm hurting... all over. I hate... those dogs.

CatRat: Come on, Pandy and DJ Catnip, we have to take her to Mercat, and fast!

Pandy and Catnip: Okay, CatRat!

DJ Catnip carries Gabby in his arms, and he and CatRat take her to Mercat so she can make her feel all better.

DJ Catnip: Don't worry, Gabby, you will feel better soon, I promise.

Gabby: *sopping* Okay, DJ Catnip.