Chapter 8: DJ Comet's Video Chat 🤳

Back at the dollhouse, they called them on the phone and told their friends the news, and they were all happy for them.

Pandy (phone): Wow, I'm so happy for my best friend!

CatRat (phone): Yeah, congrats, DJ Catnip!

DJ Catnip (phone): Thanks, guys, I'm so happy that she's my girlfriend!

Pandy (phone): So, how long are you and Gabby gonna be there?

DJ Catnip (phone): Well, we'll be there for a few days.

Pandy (phone): Okay, DJ Catnip, tell my best friend I'm happy for her.

DJ Catnip (phone): I will Pandy, we'll miss you, guys.

CatRat (phone): We'll miss you too, DJ Catnip.

DJ Catnip (phone): Bye, kitty cats.

CatRat and Pandy (phone): Bye, DJ Catnip.

*2 days later*

DJ Catnip got a video call from his cousin who lives in outer space.

DJ Catnip (video): Hey, DJ Comet!

DJ Comet (video): Hey, DJ Catnip! I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?

DJ Catnip (video): I'm doing well, thank you very much. I miss you so much, DJ Comet.

DJ Comet (video): I miss you too, DJ Catnip. (see Gabby) Oh, who's that beautiful girl next to you?

DJ Catnip (video): Oh, this is my girlfriend, Gabby Girl, who is living with us from now on. Do you want to know why?

DJ Comet (video): Umm, no, why?

DJ Catnip (video): The reason she's living with us is because she's been abused by her abusive aunt and uncle.

DJ Comet was so shocked by what happened to Gabby!

DJ Comet (video): Oh my god, are you okay, Gabby?!

Gabby (video): I'm okay, DJ Comet. But don't worry, my abusive aunt and uncle got arrested and executed for what they did to me.

DJ Catnip (video): Yep, so you don't have to worry about them anymore.

DJ Comet (video): Phew, that's a relief.

DJ Catnip (video): It sure was. Anyway, how are things going in outer space, cousin?

DJ Comet (video): It's going well. Thanks for asking.

DJ Catnip (video): You're welcome, cousin. Well, I better get going, Gabby, and I have some things to do in the fancy hotel.

DJ Comet (video): Okay, have fun, you guys!

DJ Catnip and Gabby (video): We will. Bye, DJ Comet!

DJ Comet (video): Bye, DJ Catnip, and Gabby!

They hung up the video chat, and Gabby and DJ Catnip headed to the beach.

After the beach, they went to the restaurant for dinner, and then they went back to their room and got ready for bed.

DJ Catnip: *yawn* Goodnight, Gabby.

Gabby: *yawn* Goodnight, DJ Catnip.