Chapter 12: The New Year Countdown 🕛🪩🎉 (Pandy x Mercat *sorry*)

On the day before New Years Day, Mercat made the announcement of the New Years Eve party.

Mercat: Attention passengers! It is time for the New Years Eve party, and you're all invited!

The Gabby Cats are gathered around their things and headed to the pool for the New Years party.

Everyone is here at the pool and dances the night and ate a lot of food.

Everyone was having lots of fun at the party when suddenly, Pandy had a terrible stomachache and headed to the restroom.

Pandy: (Ow, my tummy hurts, I can't hold it in anymore!)

Pandy made it to the restroom just in time and hurried inside.

Mercat follows Pandy to the restroom, beginning to worry about him.

Mercat: Pandy, are you okay in there? You were in the rush to the restroom.

Pandy: No, I'm not okay, my tummy hurts so much because I must have been eating too much food!

Mercat: Oh well, I hope you're feeling better, Pandy.

Pandy: Me too, Mercat.

A few minutes later, Pandy had his tummy feeling better.

Pandy: Okay, I'm coming.

Pandy washes his hands and got out of the restroom.

Pandy: Phew, I'll never gonna eat too much food again.

Mercat: Well, that's good to hear because it's almost time for a countdown to the new year!

Pandy: Okay, then, let's go!

Pandy and Mercat headed back to the party just in time for the disco ball drop.

Mercat: Okay, everyone, it is time for a disco ball drop! Is everyone ready for the countdown?!

Everyone: (Cheering)

Mercat: Great, then it's time for the countdown!

Everyone sees the disco ball coming and all countdown as it was about to be dropped.

Everyone: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

The disco ball was dropped, and everyone cheered and shouted!

Everyone: Happy New Year!

They all hug and kiss each other as the new year begins.

After the New Years Eve party, the Gabby Cats are getting back to their rooms and getting ready to go to bed.

Pandy was just brushing his teeth when suddenly, Mercat came in to see how he was doing.

Mercat: Hey Pandy, I just came to see how you are doing.

Pandy: I'm doing good, Mercat. Also, sorry about what happened to me.

Mercat: *kiss Pandy on his cheek* Don't worry about it, Pandy, I'm just glad that you're okay.

Pandy: *blush* Umm, I'm glad that I'm okay too, Mercat. Oh yeah, um, Mercat?

Mercat: Yes, Pandy?

Pandy: Will you sleep with me, please?

Mercat: Sure, Pandy.

Both Pandy and Mercat headed to the bed and cuddled with each other as they were sleeping.

Pandy: Goodnight, Mercat.

Mercat: Goodnight, Pandy.