Final Chapter: The Wedding Day 🤵🏾‍♂️👰🏾‍♀️

*On January 14th*

The big day is here at the dollhouse, Gabby and DJ Catnip are going to be married, and everyone invited!

DJ Catnip is dressed up in his tuxedo hood, and he is ready for the wedding when his cousin DJ Comet comes to see how he's doing.

DJ Comet: Hey Cousin, I heard that you're getting married at the wedding!

DJ Catnip: I sure am, cousin, I'm going to get married to Gabby! This is going to be the happiest day of my life!

DJ Comet: I know it will be. Are you ready for this?

DJ Catnip: Yes, I am.

Gabby is in her wedding dress and puts on perfume, and she's ready when her grandmother comes in to see if she's ready.

Gabby: Hi grandma! (Hug her grandma)

Gabby's grandma: Hello sweetie, I heard that you and DJ Catnip are getting married at the wedding.

Gabby: I really am, Grandma. I'm so happy that I got to marry him!

Gabby's grandma: Well then, are you ready for the marriage?

Gabby: Yes, I am Grandma.

At the Fairy Tale Garden, the wedding is all set with flowers, sparkles, and lights.

CatRat (as the minister) is on the platform of the wedding with DJ Catnip (as the groom).

The wedding is started with Kitty Fairy and Luli Loo (as the flower girls).

Then everybody turns to the back to see Gabby (as the bride) as she walks into the aisle with DJ Comet.

DJ Catnip: "Wow, she's so beautiful."

Gabby is at the platform as DJ Comet sat down quietly, and she gets on the platform.

DJ Catnip: You look beautiful, Gabby.

Gabby: Thanks, and you look handsome, DJ Catnip.

DJ Catnip: Thanks. Oh, look, here comes Pandy.

Pandy (as the ring bearer) walked down the aisle with their wedding rings to Gabby and DJ Catnip on the platform.

Then it's time for them to say their vows and put their rings on their fingers.

After all that, it was time for CatRat (as the minister) to pronounce them.

CatRat: I, the CatRat, will now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Gabby and DJ Catnip kissed each other as their family and friends cheered for them.

After the wedding, Gabby and DJ Catnip went on their honeymoon to Las Vegas, Nevada.

They're at the hotel making out in their room with each other.

Gabby: I love you, DJ Catnip.

DJ Catnip: I love you too, Gabby.

They both go to sleep, and they live happily ever after.

The End