CHAPTER 1 : The Cat

I could feel the warmth of someone's breath on my neck and the perfumed manly words entering my ears which says
"I w-wish we can meet again " I could easily sense the sorrows coming from those words , the stutterings , the urge to cry his lungs out .I could no longer hold myself to turn around and give him a tight hug .As soon as I hugged him with my little arms , trying to cover his waist fully, he in return engulfed me fully with one hand on my head and another on my small waist. Trying not to cry he tightened his hug ,but it could not help for much time, as he started hearing my sobbing and the tears rolled down his cheeks reaching my shoulder ,making a highlighted spot on my seagreen floral dress .
"B-but not all w-wishes come true , right? "I said with hopelessness in my tone .

THREE YEARS AGO....

"Happy birthday to you ,happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Cashew ,Happy Birthday to you"my mother sang me a birthday song as I blew the candles with a pale face but suddenly launched myself out of the blue.
"Mom!!I told you not to call me by the name , my real mother gave me !"
I shouted my lungs out when the mixed emotions started roaming not only in my mind but my whole body especially my weak heart, which still had a hope that my real mother would come out of nowhere and will provide me comfort. when I very well knew that she was no longer looking after her one and only daughter, Kavya because she ' could not' as she was no more . I could no longer handle it and my anger turned into my tears which made my Kajal to spread all over my lower eyes and upper cheeks .
"Kavya!! how dare you behave and talk to your mother like that!!"my dad yelled at me as if I would have killed my stepmother. I very well knew that no one was going to understand me the way my real mother did so. I quickly rolled my hands on my cheeks helping myself to wipe off the tears. But the fact is that ,I was really strong but whenever it comes to my real mother, I sucks. It felt like my mind stopped processing ,my legs turned numb .I could just imagine one thing, my mother's image in front of me. I quickly run towards my room and locked the door behind me. The mirror in front of me could do nothing but make me feel guilty on myself, wearing a peach coloured gown ,which was my mother's favourite colour. Even, I was not able to find the reason behind the guiltiness I was feeling. I continued to stare at my reflection for some minutes till the time the full, bright moon caught my attention. I stood up with the support of the door knob and started taking steps towards the window. I opened the window with my little half-numb hands. As soon as I opened the window ,the soft-cold wind hit my chest softly as if someone would have hugged me after a million years, the wind touched my cheeks as if someone would have kissed me by the petal- soft lips, I blushed because no one ever flirted with me the way wind does, no one ever proposed me the way moon does.
"I know it's not India,but still you are as beautiful in Japan as you were in India you are perfect darlin- moon"
I was observing the moon from Kyoto, the city in Japan ,I was observing each and every time ,the moon twinkled ,as if he was giving me the warmest flying kisses that once my mom used to give me.

Dear readers,
I hope you liked it , and also I would request you all to ignore my spelling or grammatical mistakes (if you find any ) because English is not my 1st language .
Note:I will be publishing the new chapters once a week that is sunday until and unless any emergency arrives ,and also most importantly , I have not copied anything from anywhere so there is no such thing called plagiarism in my story.
Thank you 😊