Chapter : 10 The CATcher

It's been a week  since my father told me to marry Gauri  and my brain has been a mess these days . Even Ana could not help me . I didn't even try to find one , the girl . I am too tired for that but I will have to soon otherwise my life can be a mess in just upcoming months . I just have one fucking month to find my fake girlfriend  . Who can help me ?
" That's it for today's lesson , be prepared for the test tomorrow "
I've always been giving tests throughout my life , not just in academics .
Fine , I cannot sit like this anymore , I have to start with my work .
A sudden motivation ? I guess .
I packed up my stationary and disappeared within a minute out of the room before I could become the centre of attention of girls again as usual , and I fucking hate it . I'll get a girl who can legit help me , not like the ones who are just attracted by my face or money .
I turned on my phone and it displayed 8:02 pm, time for my taekwondo classes , means time to see that girl again Kavya . Actually it's been a little awkward these days , means seeing her everyday since that day , we talk less and whenever we talk, it is  either in a rude tone or we just chant some mantra for the another one , means curse in silence .  I threw my bag in the passenger seat and left for the class .

                                 **********

If that coach said anything again today , I am really gonna punch the shit out of him cause I am on time . I am already annoyed and in too much stress , I could hardly come today .
" oh Aryaman" I heard from the back , it's Ana . I quickly turned and passed a gaze on her small body .
" Phew , finally you listened " she said while breathing heavily , barely said anything for few seconds .
" I even tried to stop you in the college , but you never heard and just left " she said while taking steps toward me .
" Oh , might be I would have not heard " I end up giving an excuse , when I knew that my mind was flooded from the thoughts .
" hmm ,hmmm , you said and I accepted ,now let's go " she said before she finally entered the Royal professions , followed by me .
As soon as I entered the hall , I could barely see anything  in light as my eyes became sensitive due to the darkness . As soon as my vision came back , the first thing that I saw was unfortunately Kavya , suffering , trying to fix her costume . I just passed a gaze at her and then started walking towards the restroom but stopped when I heard his voice , Kaito . I turned back to find him approaching Kavya .
" wait , let me help you " how can his voice be so calm ? , he's that sweet ?
No.
Kavya turned her head up slightly to meet his eyes   . He lifted his hands in order to tie her belt , he was really very careful while doing it . I am not that good in detecting people's emotions but by her actions she was totally uncomfortable by his touch on her waist .  Might be I know this because she did the same when I touched her .
Kaito has been really touchy these days with Kavya , I've noticed it . Yesterday  also , while leaving ,Kaito offered her a ride back home , but she denied his offer by saying  she already ordered a cab , when she ended up taking a bus .
I am not  as such stalking her but as I was standing nearby , I overheard them .
But it's her problem , I don't care until and unless Kaito poke his nose in MY buisness . I turned back again  to walk again towards the  restroom .

                               **********

" Fine , now the people , who still didn't understand the 360° kick , please raise your hands " I don't know why , but I guess our coach was  born with a mic in his throat . Sometimes his loud voice tone makes me really annoyed . The thing that's more annoying is kavya , that also her standing straight beside me , like man I can't resist it . She might be beautiful for other men out there but for me she has never been . I can't even ask our coach to change my partner again . But at least she doesn't bother me by talking shit  like Gauri did and I' m grateful for that .
"Fine , no one , then practice it with your partners " our coach announced.
I  automatically rolled my eyes by the thought that I have to practice it with MY PARTNER .
" let's practice in solitude "
Yes , fucking yes , please .
Those  were the exact words that I wanted to hear . It was the first time when she said something good .
" why ? No , practice it with your partner , otherwise you can be injured " crushing all my expectations , our coach said . I don't know why does he always have to overhear stuff , like man it's our job , we' ll be injured , not you . In this whole situation I kept quite when I had a to say a lot .
" Adyaman , help kabya first " both of us just stayed still , like wtf do I need to help .
Kavya turned to her right and faced me .
"Be close to her , it's new for her so she might get tripped "  he said before leaving the place , after which I just turned to face Kavya . We just faced each other and for a second , our eyes met . I took a few steps back from her .
" just start it " I said in a cold voice , definitely in an annoyed tone . In just a few seconds , she tried the kick for the first time and damn the way she kicked it was so perfect , I don't need to praise her but she was really good in her first try . If it was a person in the place of the punching  bag then it could have deadly impacted him . Well she's still injured , I could predict it because every time she kicked, either she touched her back or furrowed her eyebrows but I don't think it's impacting her progress .  She's perfect . In looks , in sports but her manners are an exception . Other boys would have fallen for her beauty , but me , no. If she was injured then she was the only one at fault . I agree that I hurt her , not intentionally . But making awful assumptions on someone's character is way more bad than that .

                         ************

After my practice was done , I was standing at the reception to talk to the receptionist because she called me for some work , I don't know what . I was waiting for Kavya to be done with her work so that I can talk to the receptionist but I guess she's busy filling some type of form .
" Excuse me " kavya said while breaking the silence .
" will it be okay if I leave the parents details column empty ?" Kavya questioned in a low voice .
" uh-h , may I know the reason please ?"
" actually , I don't have any parents , I mean the real ones "  she said in a more low voice , nearly whispering but I was well capable of hearing .
" uh , It would be fine but it would be much better if you try to fill it " said receptionist making Kavya move a bit before adjusting herself again .
" I'm sorry for the inconvenience"  Kavya said in a pale tone  before finally giving the form back to the receptionist . She took her hand bag from the table and then left the reception area .
I took some steps towards the reception table to finally talk to the receptionist .
" uh , Aryaman , yes I called you to inform that Gauri left this academy and she asked me to personally inform you "
" What ? Why ? I mean why bother telling me ? Well I am grateful that she finally left" I said while furrowing eyebrows in an annoyed tone .
" I don't know but even I found it awkward , because she could  have informed you personally "
I just hummed as an reply .
" And yes , she also said that ' she already started the preparations ' of I don't know what " said the receptionist .
My eyes widened as I already knew  what she meant , she has high hopes but I am never gonna let those hopes or expectations come to reality . Before my thoughts could engulf me again , I woke up from the loud noise of someone running .
" oh , excuse me, did I leave my mobile here?  " She was Kavya , she ran and stood beside me . I took a glance at her face , she was breathing heavily .  But before I could turn my head fully , I again looked at her face and a thought  came running into my brain .
Kavya ? , can she help me ?
I broke the chain of that thought because I already knew the answer
It's a big NO . Because she'll definitely not and that also when the situation is like this in between us . 
But she's too in a situation  where she just want to run from that fake home .
She'll not bother me too because we've always been enemies .
I just need to adjust for eight months with her because eight months with her are much better than living whole life with Gauri , I'll be forever stuck with her .
I don't have time to find a better girl too .
She can help me . She has to .
I can save her from that , what she calls hell home and she can help me from being trapped with Gauri . We can have a contract . We both will be benefited by the situation .

Hello readers
I am sorry for not uploading any chapter last week because of some issue but yes here you go . Believe me it's gonna be interesting soon , very very soon . So just be patient and stay tuned .
😊