Chapter 5 :The Cat and The CATcher

Kavya's pov

"(sigh)" why does it always have to be me ?, Like wherever I go these problems always follow me , sometimes I even doubt if I will be stress free in goodness heaven .I woke up from my ongoing thoughts when a fine , cold , manly voice made me flinch .
"Can I have those forearms guard ?"
Aryaman ?, It was Aryaman , who asked me something , I don't know why but I suddenly became nervous that it was all visible on my face.
"Huh?,now why is she overreacting ?, Is she dramatic in the same way ? , (Sigh) " his murmurees were loud enough for anyone standing nearby to hear ,those words hurt me a little but they were nothing in front of my parents words . I tried to calm myself and normally passed him stuff he wanted . I waited and watched his face like a dumb little -lost girl who's begging for a chocolate but it was just a 'thnx' for which I wasted my entire 9.8 seconds , I would have more if he would not have realised that someone was watching him like a ghost and would not have turned his head to his right side and stared in my eyes .I was sure that he was no way going to say any thnx by his confused expressions . I immediately turned my head to somewhere else before I could look more like an dumb -fool-owl in front of him . He also turned to his business after observing that weird thing .
"Wow , what a weirdo " he again murmured but now intentionally loud to make me hear that .
"Adyaman , Are you helping your partner ?" The coach shouted his lungs out just to make me and Aryaman flinch at the same time , we passed a look at each other after realising ,but now I was the one who diverted the gaze first .
"Ofcourse , sir " Aryaman said while passing a smirk at me ,a clever one .
"I guess you can practice on your own right , so just help me ,slide this topic ." He whispered after coming closer to my neck ,his perfume was really something royal , his warm breath tickled my neck ,I flinched .
"Uh-h " I gasped .
"W-why would I help you to slide this topic , I -I am new ,you need to help me " I whispered, still so close that someone would think that we were kissing . Which made me little uncomfortable so I moved back a little after saying my words .
"Kabya , is he helping you ?" We both came to our initial positions when the coach asked me in a sweet tone .
"Wow , how can he have two faces one with me and another one the. with PRETTY girls " he murmured ,loud enough for me to hear it .
" Honestly , N-not " what's wrong , I just said the truth .
"What ?" Aryaman said while widening his eyes and turning his head towards me .
" I knew it , Adyaman !! ,now help her in some basic hand and legs movements , you jerk " the coach shouted .

Aryaman POV

"Okay(sigh) " I knew there was no point in arguing back with that coach , so I just tried to end the topic .
I was waiting for the coach to leave but damn he was not even moving his eyes from us , I knew what he wanted .I started taking steps towards Kavya and whispered .
"Okay ,I am helping you , but just till the time , our coach leaves " I said while rolling my eyes .I moved back a little to get rid of that awkward movement ,I started telling her some hand gestures .
" see ,you need to keep your left arm lower and the right one on the upper side , both with a first , near you waist ."I tried to explain her with the gestures .
"Huh?" She murmmered .I don't know why she is always so confused like that .
"It's so simple ,just give it a try " I held her wrist and tried to fix her gesture .
" okay I guess , we are so direct about it , let's just first complete the warm up " I said after witnessing that it was most likely impossible for her to do it right now .

                                ~~~~~~~~

"Alright then ,time to pack up " the coach announced .
"(Sigh) , what ? , I didn't even get any time to practice , I was busy helping this dumb girl" I murmured , but this time I did not speak loud intentionally, it just escaped in a loud voice .after realising I quickly turned my head towards Kavya to check if she heard that , and yess, by her expressions ,it was so obvious that she heard that , I wanted to say sorry so badly that......
"Okay now , good night all , take care" the coach said while yawning .I decided to just run from there and so what I did , I quickly packed my stuff and left through the door without looking at her hurtful face . I was just about to take another step through the door when I heard a low voice
"Aryaman " I turned around to see kavya calling out my name softly .
"Thankyou U-uh and sorry " I could not take that guilt anymore and diverted my gaze from her . Well it was my first time when I unintentionally hurt someone so I was filled with guilt and also because of that stupid Gauri I guess I am starting to have some trust issues with girls .I need to fix them as soon as possible well I didn't like Kavya that much as a person because from my first meeting with her I guess ,she's a little childish and immature, I guess.

Dear readers
From my opinion , I guess it was a little boring this time but don't worry I am trying my best and I guess it was okay because they have just met so don't worry next chapters will be fun and also I am a little afraid that I will be only able to publish 1 chapter a week because my exams are arriving so I need to keep up with my studies also .
Thanks 😊