Chapter 17:THE CAT and THE CATcher

I am walking through the university's corridor, minding my own business but something seems to not be at the right place today , something's different and awkward . I've been hearing whispers since the time I entered the university .
" Shh, see , she's.... " whispered some girls while passing me . I hope I am not looking awkward with a messed up lipstick or maybe ice cream scoops on my face .
The worst thing that can happen is my skirt being stuck....
"Noo" I shouted , seeking everyone's attention towards me .
" Uh, sorry , excuse me " I said while bowing a little and dragged myself to the glass window to check if I am alright .

And yes, I am . I am perfectly fine . I just can't define why they  are acting so dumb .
" Hey , you bitch " I switched my gaze to the group of girls, probably leading towards me , I guess .
" You ugly seem to hit a jackpot recently " she said while meeting my gaze through the mirror .
I turned around , and started to scan all their faces . I must say that they would have finished a bottle of cheap foundation on themselves at once and their dark red lipstick can't help but make them look even worse .
I know these girls , they're the bullies , probably popular for their cheap makeup , which they mention as good looks .
No one in this university ever wanted to get noticed by them , not because they are annoying but because there are no limits for them to stop .
I even heard a case about a girl , who's been missing since last month and some rumours are spreading that she was stalked and bullied by this group but poor thing , there's no evidence yet .
They are annoying and cruel at the same time .
" Hey , you seem to ignore us ugly bitch "
She said . She must be the leader of her so-called pretty group .
" I am just minding my own business" I said .
" Oh really? , but you recently poked your nose in someone else's business". She rolled her eyes .

Others must be kick-ass scared of them but I am not . The last thing that they can do is kill me . And I would be more than grateful if someone else did that for me .

" Listen , I don't want to be popular like you all for causing a scene . It will be good if we stay apart ". I said before I turned to go .
" If you only mind your own business then how come you married Adyaman ? "
I stopped at my place . I knew I would have to face something like this .
" Did you mean Aryaman ? " I said after turning my gaze towards her .
" Yes , I married him , but I was expecting some good blessings instead "
" Oh , blessings ? , my foot instead " she said .
" Do you think we are dumb ? "
" Yes , I believe it " I said ,making everyone stare at me with a shocked stare . I said what I said .
" Do you think that he deserves you ? , no he doesn't deserve someone as ugly and awful as you " she said while coming closer to my face .
" Away , your breath stinks " I said while pushing her head with my index finger .
" You should have focused on brushing your teeth instead of applying tons of makeup on your ugly face " I said while crossing my arms on my chest .
" You will soon stop being oversmart " she said after a smirk .
" Oh , I'll wait " .
" Sure , and one thing . Trust me , you've already stepped in and now you'll be out only when you are dead " she whispered in my ear before smirking on my face .
I am not sure what she'll do but whatever it may be , I am not scared at all , at least not from death .

*********

Author's pov :-

" Gauri ? , you're back ? " Said kaito while reaching Gauri from the back .
" Away , I am not in the mood to talk to anyone "

" Hey chill , I just asked you for your sudden arrival at the academy " said Kaito .
" Hmm , whatever " said Gauri after sighing .

" I know the reason for which you're being a di*khead " he said .
" Just stop-"
" You like Aryaman but now he's in the hands of Kavya " he said after cutting her off in the mid .

" Thanks!!!!, for reminding me , I almost forgot " she shouted in an annoyed tone .
" See , there's nothing you can do without anyone else's help " he said .

" Hmm? " She furrowed her eyebrows .
" Let me get to the point . You want Aryaman and I- "
" I want Kavya " he said after a few seconds .

" Wait , what ? , you like that bitch " she asked .
" Hey , who's falling in love here? , it's just that she seems to be good in bed " he whispered in the last sentence .
In response , Gauri just gave a tired smirk .

" Wanna deal ? " He asked .
" Deal for what ?" She said with a fake smile . She knows what it's about .

" Being too smart ? , I'll help you get Aryaman whereas if we both work together , even my needs can be fulfilled " he said with a smirk .

" Hmm, too smart to be a dumb" she said .

" I am not playing here , I want an answer " he said with his furrowed eyebrows .

" Do you think I'd deny ? "

********

Aryaman's Pov :-

"I don't fucking like her being in my car , why does dad had to poke his nose in our business ?" I whispered to Ana sitting beside me in the passenger seat .

We've just left our university after picking up Kavya from her University .
" Aryaman!, can you be more loud ? " Said Ana as Kavya would have heard it , and I don't give a damn if she did .
" I am sorry Kavya , he's like this from-" Kavya cut her off .
" It's Okay , I don't care anyways " said Kavya from the back seat .

I was continuously stealing glances at her from the front mirror but it rather makes me  feel disgusted .

" I told you to make Kavya sit beside you , why don't you listen ?" Said Ana .

" See , I just told you  , I would have never married her if it wasn't for my needs . And I am not the only one who wanted to make this deal . She needed it too . And we just have to see each other for the next eight months and hating each other is our choice . It was never mentioned that we must be friends or whatever ".  I said while continuously looking in my front mirror .

" I never told you that I was interested? , maybe I never would've married you if it was not for my needs and I think hating you is much better than being a friend with that disgusting  face of yours " she said .

I looked at her again through the mirror .
" I guess many girls are dying for this look of mine " I said with a smirk .

" Yes , I fear that I might die one day from that disgusted look of yours " she said .

I stopped the car the very next second .
" Ana , switch your seat with her " I said in a cold and husky voice  without looking at her .
" Huh ? , what's on your mind horsie " she asked .
I sighed before answering with my eyebrows furrowed.
" It's nearly home dumbo and if my father sees her at the back , he would rather doubt us ". I said with my usual tone .
Ana and Kavya gradually switched their seats .
And here she again , sitting beside me .
And why the fuck she's wearing a skort . It distracts me whenever my hand goes for the  liver .
Well touching her will actually disgust me but I have to accept that she's the prettiest  woman I've ever seen and I am still not interested in her .
She's actually braver than she looks . She looks like a panda who is  about to  weep anytime but no she does not . I know she cries sometimes , even on the smallest things,  I can't understand it .

Hey guys
I am sorry for not being consistent with my work . I mean it . Okay so here is this chapter . I promise to be consistent from the next time , till then take care and yes , Merry Christmas to all .
🎄🎁.