CHAPTER 7 : The CATcher

Aryaman POV

"Bam , aah "
I woke up from my sleep when I heard something abnormal . I passed a gaze towards the clock ,and damn it was 2:49 am , like what the fuck must be happening at this time , I turned on my lamp light , got up from my bed and wore my Flip Flop . I started taking steps towards the corridor and then to kavya's room .I opened the door slightly and tried to capture a peek but just to find out she's not in her bed . I slammed the door open without thinking of anyone's fucking privacy and Exactly what I thought , the missing soul is not here .
I left the door open and ran as quickly as I could through the corridor in my silk night suit , I searched through the stairs and then to the hall but damn, she was not fucking anywhere , I quickly got my car's key and hurriedly ran through the main door until I saw something from the corner of my eye and stopped just a few inches away from it when I started hearing the heavy sobs .
I heavily sighed before even assuring anything . I turned my head to the left side and saw her sitting in the cold ,digging her face in her arms which were hugging her knees ,sobbing like a little cat , acquiring very little space , it was like a very small figure in front of me .
Adrenaline stopped right there and hurries washed away not because I cared for her but because I was responsible for the decision I took , even tried to contact her parents but it looks like they don't care, didn't pick up the call .
I started taking steps toward her and kneeled down , keeping a little gap between our bodies . I uttered nothing but just observed the little cat , crying her lungs out , creating a full mess of herself . She was crying as if a little kid was lost in fair . I just stared at her trembling figure until she noticed it and lifted her head ,making a soft eye contact with me . I did feel guilty by seeing her glossy , puffy eyes , shedding tears on her warm pinkish cheeks , her lip had already turned red .
" huh?, you ?" I knew that she was not aware where she was or who the fuck took her . I know ,I would have assured everything beforehand . I would not have just taken her with me when we just met . It was so fucking awkward . She quickly got up from the floor, making a bewildered face whereas I just waited for the words I expected from her mouth .
" Aryaman? , Huh?, how? , I knew it , I knew you on our first meeting , you were no different from the fuckers , I already fucking knew it!! " and yes the words which I expected escaped her mouth gradually because even I knew what the awkward thing I did , I would have taken her to a hospital , but seeing her condition , I decided to take her to my house just because it was fifty minutes nearer . I was still on the floor kneeled down looking at the marble floor .
" I very well know the fuckers like you , who just try to wait for an opportunity , you gradually wait to take an advantage of a helpless woman ".My eyes widened because of the reason she stated right now because being kind doesn't always mean something like that and top of that I didn't expect words like this from her . She has gone too far , My anger started flowing with the hot blood in my nerves . It was enough now .
" fucking enough kavya !!" I quickly got up from the floor while fisting my hands , now towering her little body .
" just enough , you have gone really far, until now it was okay cause I understood your situation but now you are questioning my character , which is not fucking okay !!" I yelled my lungs out ,making a shiver run down her spine cause this time she really questioned my personality , but unlike I thought , she still stood for herself .
" what's wrong Aryaman , there's nothing wrong that I said , didn't you fucking thought of using me " this time it was more than enough , I could not control anymore and gradually my dark side , my anger took over me .
I harshly touched her right shoulder and slammed her towards the wall , leaving almost no gap between our bodies , and then slammed my other hand on the wall locking her from all sides , her face was almost touching my chest . But gradually , a moan escaped from her mouth and her back got arched which led to colliding our chests with each other, my heart raced like a bullet when her soft chest collided with the rock hard of mine , it didn't get unnoticed by me but I decided to ignore it .
" you know what , if I wanted , I would have , already " I whispered with a darken gaze making again a shiver run down her spine , I again harshly pushed her little when she started arching her back more , a moan again escaped her mouth .
" aah , l-l eave me , I'm in p-pain "
I kept ignoring until a tear shredded from her eyes , I collected myself and realised how fucking I had lost myself . I didn't think of hurting her but my anger took over me as always . I left her shoulder gradually and took a few steps back , as soon as I Left her, she well adjusted herself , wiped her wet cheeks , but sobs could not be helped . She ran through the main door inside the house while I kept my head low ,not in an apologised manner but because I needed time to recollect myself . Whatever she said wasn't still correct . I diverted my gaze from the floor to the wall , but my eyes widened after what I saw , a stain of fresh blood on the wall ,near the naked nail .I said nothing and didn't feel pity , I didn't do it intentionally too .
The nail would have pierced through her back ,maybe that's why she kept arching it and I kept pushing her , drowning her in more pain . Maybe I indirectly used violation this time , but she should've watched her mouth .
Without wasting anymore time I ran through the main door , while I still found her on the stairs , she was hurrying , struggling with her bare back , sobbing all the way . I just stood there without saying anything , just observing her each and every move . I'll never ever try to be kind to anyone anymore , actually I wasn't already but I wasn't this rude to strangers either , thanks to Kavya .

Hii dear readers
Hope you all are doing good
So this was the chapter ,which I thought I would not be able to upload but yeah ,here you go . Take care 😊