CHAPTER 2 : The CATcher

"Oooohhh! Adyaman !Adyaman!Adyaman!" The girls cheered for me because I just finished singing my favourite song for my college's 2nd year farewell party and what I got to hear was
"Adyaman!?"I let that last word escape from my thoughts.
"Ha-ha-ha" it's okay Adyaman ,hmm"I heard someone clapping and giggling and cracking jokes while reaching the stage and that someone was none other than Ana .
"Yah!you bi*ch"I yelled after keeping my guitar aside and started running after her .
"Oh-oh wait,you cannot just hit your best friend from 12 years like that "she said while running backwards facing me .
"Hmm? , so from when did you start using Japanese accent princesa- "
I was just about to complete my sentence when I heard a moan from her mouth , Ana got her foot tripped on the edge of the stage and was about to fall.
"Ohh..you"It just automatically escaped from my throat and I held her arm,trying to prevent her from falling but her full sleeves hoodie could do nothing but prevent me from holding it in a grip. She slipped ,with which I also lost my balance and slipped after her . We both fell on the ground from the stage with me hovering on her , holding her waist with one hand and another on her arm with our legs being crisscrossed .It was not very crowded ,as the farewell and celebrations were already done .Only a few people were there ,who were minding their own business,which reduced my fear of any rumours because I don't know why I have so many enemies, well I must because of my fucking burning anger issues due to which I even was on the edge of getting restricted because of the chaos I created that day with a classmate in college and after that incident , day by day I started getting enemies ,who could do fucking anything just to destroy me in the college because of my popularity among girls but Ana she was my bestfriend , many even ship her with me but It's not like I had any feelings for her but at last she was the only person I Cared about the most when I never did this shit for anyone else .My thoughts were flowing like a tsunami in my head until we broke the eye contact .
"Eww!get up from me you Horsie!"
I don't know why , but she called me Horsie so much since childhood that now I even doubt , if she remembers my real name.
"Wait,what?do you know that you were the one who created this nuisance ,okay!"
I stood up from her body while making a disgusting face and offering her my hand for support ,which she declined with all her confidence and stood up by taking the support of the chair beside her .Me and my helpless hand , still pointing at the ground were both dumbfounded .I got my hand to its original position and faced her. I looked Straight into her eyes, which were sea blue in colour ,as if she kidnapped the whole ocean and made her eyes drink it. I woke up from my thoughts when my mobile rung .
Before I could take the call , Ana gave me a sign that was clearly showing that she was leaving, I picked up the call without looking at the call ID before she could leave.
"Hello!"I said in a cold and frustrated tone. To which a Manly voice replied.
"Yah!!,do you even know,what's the time right now, you are already late for the taekwondo classes!!"my eyes quickly followed my wrist watch and when I realised..
"Oh-F*ck!, Couldn't you tell me a little sooner , Now our coach is going to vanquish me "I replied in an irate tone.
"First of all ,I am your brother ,not your personal care taker ,why would I roam around you !!??, I know you want to be a singer but if you have a side interest then you should maintain it!"he was clearly pissed off and frustrated , so I just tried to finish the matter in an as calm voice as possible
"Okay ,I am just reaching in 5 minutes"I started packing my things as soon as I ended up the call .I took all my bags and hurried through the gate of my college. It was pretty hard to manage all the bags when I already wore black over sized hoodie with black joggers. My timings for the taekwondo classes were 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.. Well it was the time slot that I chose for myself because at that time not many students were there ,so I could practice in solitude and also because I hate to be in between so many humans and especially 'the strangers 'because of which I even don't know the students who are regular and coming there for years but yes there are also some people for whom I care about the most and were strangers to me once . So, if once I started caring for someone I would never ever let them escape from my embrace even if 'the divine being ' wants us to . But yes I was also very responsible .

Hey dear readers ,
I know I said that I will publish it only twice a week but the 1st and 2nd chapters were quite small because they were the character introduction chapters ,so I decided to just publish it at once but don't worry the next chapter will be published on saturday only as promised 😊.
Thank you