Chapter 3

Tom

I couldn't believe. She won, she's a girl. She is just a little, weak and fragile girl. How did I let this happen. They all went to her, I was supposed to be in her place.

"Well, are you okay?" Bill asked me. I just turned away. "Yes, let's get ready for the car race." I replied. I walked away and gave a last look on Victoria. She noticed me and smiled at me.

I don't know but this girl, she has something. I feel a weird feeling around her. She's not like any of the girls I have. She defended herself, she talked about me and doesn't seem to afraid of me.

I like that girl. She's special, so different from the others. She wasn't clingy on me, or tried to impress me with something dumb, or wanted my attention. She for sure impressed me.

I want to see her again. I want to learn about her. I'm interested on her.

Fuck off Tom, that's not you.

Victoria

I got back on my motorcycle and pakred in a corner with Dario. We decided to watch the car race. We went to the stands. We sat at a good place and waited for the race to begin.

"I still can't believe that you won." Dario said. "Oh come on, don't tell me that you even thought that I would lose." I teased him. "Well..." he replied. I rolled my eyes at him, in a jokingly way.

All the cars made it to the beginning line. We stood up to have a better look. The same girl did the same thing. All the cars went flying across the road. I love cars as well, I have a racing car back to my house.

I love all the things about cars and bikes. I know everything about them.

A black car was the first one on the road, I guess that's Tom. It was very interesting watching, but it would more fun if I was there. The black car won. And Tom stepped out of it. He had a big proud smirk on his face.

He looked in the crowd, his eyes met mine. We held eye contact, I smiled at him. He then looked at the girls around him. Not even a smile back? Rude.

My phone started buzzing. It was Alex, he is a very good man of our team. Weird that he was calling me though. I picked it up "Hello." I said.

I could hear gunshots and voices. "VICTORIA! THANK GOD. ARE YOU WITH DARIO?" he shouted over all the chaos. I could almost hear him over all that noise. "YES." I said in a louder tone for him to hear me.

I could hear him move. The noise wasn't that loud now. "Listen, we got attacked, they got your brother. They want you here. Please come I'll send you the location." he said and hang up.

I looked at Dario in shock. "What happend?" he asked me in a worry. "WE HAVE TO LEAVE. NOW" I panicked and started running back to my motorcycle.

There was a big crowd, They were blocking our way. I was now angry by all this shit. You can congratulate Tom later. "MOVE" I shouted and walked pass them.

A girl grabbed my wrist "PUSH ME AGAIN AND I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS UP." she shouted in my face. She wore some slutty clothes and had lots of makeup. Her words made me more angrier, and that annoying face of hers.

I punched her hard on the face, she dropped to the ground. Everyone was looking at me. I got a notification, it was the location. Shit. I started running again.

I reached my motorcycle, I got my helmet on and started driving. I opened my maps and followed the directions. Dario was always behind me, following me.

We pulled up to an old building. I pulled out my gun and started slowly walking in. It was very dark but as soon as we stepped in, the pace lit up.

✹✹✹

I dragged my brother out of that building. I killed everyone in that fucking place. I was so exhausted from running and fighting. I was so mad at him.

We drive back home in silence. I can't lecture him now, I need to rest. I can wait till tomorrow morning.

When we got back home I went to my room. I didn't spoke to anyone. I went to my room and did a shower. I rubbed my skin so hard to get all the blood away.

When I was done I dressed into some comfortable clothes. I laid on my bed. This was a crazy night. I couldn't even believe of what happend in such a small amount of time.

First I was with Dario spending an amazing night together. Then we went racing and I learned about this gang. I won over Tom Kaulitz. I got a call, my bother was almost kidnapped. I punched a bitch. I went there, I killed every one and chased all of them till they were dead.

Wow.