Chapter 11

"Oh Victoria! You became a beautiful woman!" said the lady. That's hilarious, I don't even know her name. "Thank you." I said and smiled at her. My mother kept talking with the lady and the man and I just stood there listening to them. This was a bad decision, I feel so uncomfortable.

"Okay it was good talking to you again, we have to go now" my mom said and we said goodbye to them. We started walking away together "Are we done?" I was annoyed by all this now. "Hmm, oh let's go to the hostess, the wife of Leonardo!" my mom said happily and we walked up to her. I sighed and prayed to God that this was the last person to greet.

"Angelina!" my mom said. She turned around and smiled widely "Nicky! How are you dear?" she said and kissed both of her cheeks. They started talking but then Angelina turned to me. "Is this your daughter?" she asked her a warm smile. "Yes!" my mom replied. "I'm Victoria" I said and geve her my hand. But, she pulled me into a big hug, I smiled and hugged her back.

"I'm Angelina, it's so good meeting you darling" she said and pulled away. "My pleasure" I said it her and she smiled to me and turned to my mother. "This girl is gold!" She said and both of them turned to me.

I smiled widely at them. We all started talking, she asked me different questions. Typical things, like how old am I, if I'm a part of the mafia, etc... As we were talking a guy came up to us. "Mom, did you see Lisa?" he asked. I guess that's Angelina's son. She turned to him and shook her head "Oh no, but I assume she's with your grandma" she sweetly replied to him.

He then turned to me and my mother, he's eyes met mine and we held eye contact. Angelina cleared her throat and looked at the boy. "Oh right. I'm sorry for my bad manners. I'm Matteo" he said and offered his hand for us. "I'm Nicky" my mother said and shook his hand. He then turned to me.

"Victoria" I said and went to shook his hand. But, he gently placed both of his hands on mine and lifted it up to his lips as he bent down a bit. He placed a soft kiss on my hand and looked up at me. I smiled at him and I could feel my cheeks heat up. He smirked and let go of my hand.

"I haven't seen you around before, how could I miss such a beauty like you?" he said and started a conversation between us. Our mothers had their own one. I chuckled "It's just because I never attend to balls." I said politely. He smiled and nodded his head. "I see. So from which mafia are you from?" he said as he was curious to find out.

"The Fallen Angels." I replied and grinned at him. "Ah, I heard about that one before. Do you work for your mafia?" he asked me again. A waiter passed by us and he grabbed two glasses of champagne. "Yes I do" I replied and took a sip from my glass.

"And if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for your mafia?" he said with a sweet smile. "I'm an assassin and the left hand of my father" I replied with a proud smirk. He was a bit surprised but he shrugged off with a smirk as well. "Hm, that interesting" he said and took a sip of his drink.

"And what about you?" I asked. "Well, I'm the Don" he said. I smirked and nodded my head. That guy was really attractive, I have to admit. A perfect muscular body, dirty blonde hair with Grey eyes and a good tanned skin.

"You're really beautiful..." he said and took another sip, his eyes never leaving mine. I smiled at him again "Thank you" I said. He smiled back. We sat a bit in silence as my attention went to our mothers conversation.

We had to leave now and return back to our table. "It was so good seeing you again" my mother spoke and Angelina nodded. "Of course, and it was nice meeting you Victoria" she said. I smiled at her "It was my pleasure meeting you both" I said and looked at her and Matteo. He smiled at me and she did the same. We said our goodbyes and walked away.

"I think Matteo has his eyes on you" my mother whispered at me as she nudged me. I chuckled at her, I turned around and saw Matteo looking already at me. I smiled and turned back, we went to our table and sat down. Dario wasn't here anymore. "Girl! Who was that hottie you were talking to?" Mia asked me with a grin.

I laughed a bit and shook my head in disbelief "Mia, do I have to remind you again that you have a boyfriend?" I said and crossed my arms over my shoulders. "Jeez, calling someone else hottie and looking at other guys isn't cheating" she said and twirled her drink. "Technically it is!" I said and she rolled her eyes playfully. I laughed and she broke her character and laughed too.

"You're hilarious!" she said and stopped laughing. She went to grab her drink again but I snatched it of her hands. I pressed my lips to the glass and drank the last sips. "Hey! That was mine idiot!" she said. I placed the glass down and wiped my lips. "Such a pity!" I replied and she laughed.

We kept on talking and laughing together. She made this all less boring when she's with me. We gossiped about people and started talking shit about people's outfits in here.

"Damn, is that a dress or a discoball?" she said with a disgusted voice. I placed my hand in front of my mouth, to stop me from laughing loudly. A few muffled laughs escaped but I couldn't help it. I calmed down and looked around. "Oh what about that one?" I said and pointed at a lady.

She scoffed "Is that a color for a dress? It's caca brown!" she said disgusted again. This time I couldn't help but laugh out loud, luckily it didn't drew much attention to me because that place was loud. She also laughed with me, my mother cleared her throat and we looked at her. She gave us a death stare. We fixed ourselves and stopped laughing. I looked down on my lap, because I coukd see with the edge of my eye that Mia is looking at me.

I won't do the mistake to look at her, I'll laugh again. "Ragazze per favore comportatevi bene!" my mom said and I nodded my head. When I had calmed down I turned to Mia. She had the funniest look in her face so I laughed again. My mother shook her head in disappointment but I didn't care.

(Girls please behave)

"Psst" Mia patted my shoulder. I turned to her and she pointed out to someone. I turned around and saw a man in an Arabic traditional Outfit. "Salam Alekum" Mia whispered. I now put both of my hands to my mouth. I was trying so hard to contain that laugh that a few tears escaped. A removed my hands and took a deep breath. "Girl shut up, I dont think I will be able to control myself anymore" I warned her and she chuckled.