Chapter 12

We had calmed down ourselves. Some more people had came to our table to greet us. I made some friends too. Dario still wasn't at the table, next to me. I didn't thought much about it, I guess he's with his friends. I was having a conversation with my mom, my aunt and Mia.

"I don't think that's right though." I urgued and my mom raised her eyebrow at me. "Victoria! We talked about this many times!" my mom urgued back. I groaned and leaned back in my seat. I took my champagne again and drank the whole glass.

"Woah, easy there." Mia said and took the empty glass from my hand. I didn't respond to her, I was looking around on the crowd. My uncle and my father were talking about business, and of course it not my business to learn about it. I only take orders, I'm not part of those things.

"Hello, Lorenzo!" a man's voice said, it was deep with an accent. Oh shit, I know this voice. I turned around and saw him with his drink in his hand. I checked him out, I have to say, he was very attractive. He greeted my father but his eyes were only on mine. I felt a bit nervous and I shifted a bit on my seat.

"Tom Kaulitz! Nice to see you again!" my father said and they shook hands. "Please, have a seat with us." my father offered and Tom nodded. And guess what! The only empty seat was next to me, where Dario sat before. Tom smirked at me and walked over to the empty seat, he sat down and looked over at me again. I tried to ignore him by looking away.

"So, were you pleased by our deal?" my father asked, clearly talking about the drugs I gave him. Tom looked over at my father "Yes, we are." He was so serious and had a straight face as he spoke codly and sternly. They continued talking about about, I don't even know what. Mia of course burned Tom with her gaze at him. That girl, I'm sorry for her boyfriend, he's a good guy.

I poured myself another drink and took a sip. I played around with my drink, as I made twirls with it. I could again feel Tom looking at me so I turned and looked back at him.

"Hey..." he said with a slight smirk. I smiled at him "Hi." I said and my smile faded again. He continued looking at me but I tried to ignore him again. "You're very beautiful tonight." he said with a flirty tone. I smiled again and nod my head "Thank you, you aren't too bad yourself." I replied.

He chuckled and took another sip of his drink. The way he pressed the glass on his lips and gulped the sip, while looking straight into my eyes, made me feel something. He wiped his lips with his thumb, and smiled to me. Then he turned around and watched to the people dancing, so did I. We sat in silence but suddenly he turned back to me. "Do you know how to dance?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed and nodded my head. "Yeah." I breathed out. He got up and fixed himself, he offered me his hand while he said "So, can I have this dance?". I looked over to my family, my father had a smirk on his face, my mother smiled widely, Mia was grinning and my brother, wait where's my brother?

I turned back to Tom and sighed once again. I took his hand and stood up, we walked hand to hand to the dance floor. He turned over and placed his other hand on my waist as I placed mine on his shoulder. While with his other hand, he connected our fingers together. We started dancing slowly to the romantic music. He smiled down to me and smirked a bit. I slightly blushed and looked away.

"I didn't know that you can dance." I said while still looking away. He scoffed and shook his head "There's a lot of things that you don't know about me, love." he said in his flirty tone again. I looked back to him, into his eyes as we held eye contact.

He checked me out every now and then but I didn't mind. His eyes turned back to mine "You're very hot, and sexy. That dress hugs your curves perfectly." he said and made me a twirl, I chuckled as he turned me around. "You're such a perv.." I joked and smiled at him. He laughed and looked down "Can't a man compliment such a beauty like you?" he asked with a playful grin on his face.

"Well, I got a lot of compliments tonight. But thank you." I said. I don't even know why am I kind and sweet with him. But tonight, he showed me an other side of his, a sweet one. I was kinda surprised by his behavior but I wanted to enjoy the first time he was like that with me.

He pulled me closer to his body and smirked down at me. I could feel my cheeks warm up, meaning in blushing. He chuckled "You're so cute." he said with a warm smile now. I looked away and tried to hold back my smile. With our connected hands he turned my chin back to him. I looked deep into his eyes, that beautiful shade of brown.

Tom

She was such a goddess tonight. So beautiful and so gorgeous. I was very happy that she agreed to dance with me, we could have some time alone. Tonight I think she wasn't that harsh towards me, I was also very sweet to her. I don't know how, but that girl managed to make me fall for her.

How can I manage to make her fall for me too?

The answer is, impossible. I know that she hates me, but the way her eyes look at me give me hope. Hope, that deep down maybe she likes me. That's enough for me. She thinks that I'm a monster but I'm that much actually. I have a heart and my good side. I only show those to people who I love and trust. I'm mostly cold and stern to other just to keep my image up.

That smile of hers just melts my heart. When she blushed before, she was so cute. With the smallest thing she makes, she just succeeds to make me fall harder for her.

Her black hair and her beautiful green eyes of hers are just so magical. Her features are unreal, so rare and so stunning. She's just perfect. She may be distant and cold towards people but I know, that's she secretly is a sweetheart.

I had my eyes only on her since the second she stepped inside the ball room. The way she laughed and smiled with her family and friends showed how much sweet and caring she is. She walked around with her mother greeting people, she was so polite to them.

I couldn't miss the fact that Matteo flirted with her, can't blame though. Who wouldn't want this woman for himself?

"So, how are you?" I asked, I wanted to start a conversation with her. "I'm good, thanks" she replied with a slight smile. I nodded at her, I looked around at the tables. I looked at the boys, they were all smirking and smiling at us. I smiled at them and turned back to her. She was so lost looking around on the crowd.

"Everything okay?" I asked in a bit worried tone. She snapped out of her thoughts "Oh yeah!" she quickly replied. I gave her a questioning look but she smiled innocently.

We were actually very close to each other. Our noses almost touching and I could easily kiss her now. Her lips, look so soft and kissable. She drives me crazy.

"I'm kind of tired, do you mind if we drop dancing now?" she asked with a sweet voice. How could I say no to her? "Of course, and um. Bill wanted to talk with you. Do you want to come and sit with us?" I asked hopefully that she will agreed. She seem to think about it for a moment.

"Okay" she said and smiled. I smiled back at her. I continued holding her hand as we walked next to each other to our table. We reached the table and she greeted the boys. I sat down on my seat and motioned her to sit next to me, on the empty seat. She happily walked and sat next to me.

She started talking with the boys and mostly with Bill. I looked at her with a smile as she and Bill gossiped and talked like little girls. The way she and Bill have a good friendship makes my heart melt even more.

I felt a nudge on my side and turned around to see Gustav smiling at me. "What?" I asked confused. "Did you make a move yet?" he asked me while smirking. I took a sip from my drink and shook my head 'no'. He seem a bit disappointed but I brushed it off.

"You have too, you keep talking about her and it's kind of annoying now" Georg said and joined in our conversation. I scoffed "No I don't!" I said and rolled my eyes. Both of them gave me a serious look and I laughed a bit with them.

"Okay maybe I do..."